9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Health (433)

News Replies .

Health Benefits Of Bitter-Leaf Bitter Kola

Recently, considerable attention has been focused on dietary and medicinal phytochemicals that inhibit, reverse or retard diseases caused b…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jul 27, 2015

First Lady & My Yoga At the Top: Aisha Buhari calls Nigerians to Yoga

The First Lady, Hajia Aisha Buhari, on Sunday in Abuja urged Nigerians to embrace Yoga to enhance their physical and mental well-being. Buh…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jun 22, 2015

Webkudi: Save Majek Fashek - Donate to this Cause of a Lost Soul Still a Living Nigerian Legend

Majek Fashek: From Nigerian Music Legend To Beggar CLick Here To Donate   All Donations are Managed by 9jabook & webkudi.com Joseph Ed…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jun 14, 2015

Noodles Banned in India - FIND OUT THE BRAND !

This month in India, a brand of noodles was banned because they contain huge amounts of LEAD (as in Lead Poisoning). The brand name is Magg…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jun 11, 2015

Where Mosquitoes Go During the Daytime

Mosquitoes annually transmit diseases to over two-thirds of a billion people or around 1/10th of the human population.  About two million o…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Apr 23, 2015

Eko Hospital Lagos - Pregant Woman Dies amidst Neglect & Questions of Why Why Why

EKO HOSPITAL, A BUILDING OF DEATHS?  This piece is a hard one for me to write, hard and very difficult. As I write this, I am filled with…

Started by 9jabook.com webmadam

0 Apr 9, 2015

Obama calls for end to 'Christian Gay conversion therapies' Like prayer for Underaged

US President Barack Obama has condemned psychiatric therapies designed to "repair" gay, lesbian and transgender youth. Mr Obama's statement…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Apr 9, 2015

When Is the Right Time for Parents to Buy Their Children A Smartphone?

My daughter Annabelle is at the age (11-years-old) where she needs to have everything that her friends have, including a smartphone, or her…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Apr 3, 2015

Stock Split could Cost Google over $500 Million

In this Dec. 12, 2013 file photo, Google co-founder Sergey Brin arrives for the Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences awards in Moffett Field…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Apr 3, 2015

Diagnosing Disease with a Smartphone

Thin, lightweight and flexible materials developed by researchers at Florida Atlantic University, Stanford University and Harvard Univer…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Apr 3, 2015

RSS

Namecheap.com

Retwtr

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...