9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Netchurch (297)

News Replies .

Fathers who are Beleivers killers & liars:

Fathers who are Beleivers killers &  liars: The "JEWS" of TodayHappy Father's Day first to God The Father of those that Believe and Abi…

Started by frank adeche Mr Netchurch

0 Jun 19, 2011

How To: Flow In The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit

How To: Flow In The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit By Andrew Wommack I believe that one of the biggest reasons that the body of Christ hasn't ma…

Started by 9jabook.com webmadam

0 Jun 17, 2011

Short Man But Tall Tree: What can you learn from Zacchaeus

Q. What can you learn about Zacchaeus? Chief Tax Collector, Rich! Jew, Short, Corrupt Sinful (Luke 19:7), Not a reputed man, often ridicul…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jun 15, 2011

I dont believe it !

So when they had come together, they asked Jesus, “Lord, is this the time when you will restore the kingdom to Israel?” He replied, “It is…

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Doyen

Netchurch: Abide in me

“Abide in me.” Jesus says that’s what we are supposed to do. “Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself…

0 Jun 5, 2011

Sunday Sermon: What does Baba God want from us sef ? A question of Hilarious proportions

Written in queens English with a touch of naija pidgin and occasional kokomaster Dbanj lyrics .. Oshe !  Hmmmmmm.   What does God want A wr…

Started by cozzy webtatafo

0 Jun 2, 2011

End of worlder donates Inheritance to End of World Pastor & Congregation Radio Station

Doomsday believer donates entire inheritance to Family Radio     When the world didn't end on May 21, many people who had given up their ea…

Started by 9jabook.com

1 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Moses K Tawose

RSS

Namecheap.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0