9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Weboga:Technology & Science techstartup nigeria (590)

News Replies .

HOW TO MAKE UNLIMITED FREE CALLS & SMS, RIGHT HERE IN 9ja

The first time a friend of mine told me that there are telecoms services that allow people to talk to each other for FREE 24hrs a day, 7 da…

Started by Idowu Akinrelere

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Bob

i need a job

An a building student and i nid 2 fix myself up 4 the nxt holiday

Started by OLADELE MICHAEL

7 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by VIOCI SANTOS

Made-in-Lagos transformer hits market

LAGOS State government on Friday recorded another breakthrough as its partner, a transformer manufacturing company, the El-Sewedy, located…

Started by 9jabook.com

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Dan Umar

ONLINE CERTIFICATION EXAMS AT APTECH SURULERE

REGISTER AND TAKE VARIOUS ONLINE CERTIFICATIONS AT APTECH SURULERE.SOME OF THE CERTICATION EXAMS AVAILABLE ARE MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA E.T.…

Started by Edet Archibong

0 Jul 20, 2010

RUN YOUR GENERATOR LISTR, CARS WITH WATER

IT IS REAL AND THERE IS A SEMINAR OR WORKSHOP TO THAT EFFECT. THE SEMINAR WILL TAKE PLACE @ BENPAZ PLAZA OPPOSITE ANGLICAN BISHOP COURT ALO…

Started by michaele ezike

1 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by michaele ezike

hey!

i think the internet is gr8t...

Started by anone usman

0 Jun 29, 2009

what will happen to http://kinikon.shoutem.com if it does NOT sell to anyone? twitter talking Ok by now

I’m in favour of more competition which leaves to innovation, however… have you also thought about what will happen to http://kinikon.shout

Started by 9jabook.com

1 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by 9jabook.com

what is ojoojoo.com search ?

simply put ojoojoo.com is a localised search of websites that have something to do with Nigeria ! Ojoojoo does not bring out results that a…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jan 15, 2009

Iran, Nigeria Make Nuke Agreement !

Iran, Nigeria Make Nuke Agreement Thursday, Aug. 28, 2008 By AP / BASHIR ADIGUN (ABUJA, Nigeria) — An Iranian trade delegation announced…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Aug 31, 2008

this is NOT Facebook where you come and poke and superpoke and waste your time and my time !

9jabook is here to make your dreams come alive ! 4 REAL no shaking ! give your business value for next to nothing ! WE are offering free we…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jul 9, 2008

RSS

Namecheap.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...