9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Janet Egbu's Books (9)

Books Replied To (9) Replies .

"I love this woman, so humble and down to earth, If na our own here, u cannot even ge…"

Janet Egbu replied Jul 30, 2012 to Michelle Obama aka Flotus gets carried by US female wrestler (photo)

3 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Abdul

"This guy need to be castrated, he is an animal in human form."

Janet Egbu replied Mar 28, 2012 to Akwa ibom MAN RaPES Dead IN-LAW after killing her

1 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Janet Egbu

"Such a nice shape, keep it up, lol "

Janet Egbu replied Mar 7, 2012 to This woman is 52-years-old. Do you believe in miracles? ( swimwear Photos )

4 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by KADOROR EDOROR

"Anfani wo lowa lara arugbo yi.  The boy just dey endure to get what he want, God wil…"

Janet Egbu replied Feb 22, 2012 to Photo:The visa throb naija guy departs for Germany with his visa sorry his "70yr" old wife Happy Married Life !

4 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by emeka ibemere

"Which kind thing be dis ooo, The thing wey green card go cause sef, mouth no go fit…"

Janet Egbu replied Feb 22, 2012 to Sweet sixtyeen Naija boy marries his Visa throb em sorrry heart throb !

3 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Alex Orji

"God will will help you to flush out all bad eggs in Imo State. Amen, Carry on we are…"

Janet Egbu replied Feb 16, 2012 to Okorocha Suspends Commissioner’s Salary

1 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Janet Egbu

"Wonders shall never seize to happen!!! Trust nobody oooo"

Janet Egbu replied Nov 17, 2011 to NNPC top executive Afshatu Abdullahi Murdered By Driver in Abuja

4 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Adizzy baba

"Na wah ooooooo"

Janet Egbu replied Nov 2, 2011 to One-month-old baby with OND employed in Zamfara !

4 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Kehinde Oke

"I no blame am jo, if na me too i go change any name that will bring bad luck to me.  "

Janet Egbu replied Sep 2, 2011 to Ini Edo Her cool name how she got it and o yes she is not from Edo State !

6 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by John Aggrey

RSS

Namecheap.com

Retwtr

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

--> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...