9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Bamidele's Books (8)

Books Posted (8) Replies .

I will change my slippers and it will fly

I am determined to change my slippers after 49 years, in the meantime , I will continue to wear it in hope not in fear. no matter how bad t…

Started by Bamidele in Jokes

0 Aug 22, 2009

Divorce Letter

Dear Wife: I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for seven years and I have no…

1 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by OKOWA PINIBI E.

Monkey Urinates on a President

monkey urinated on Zambian President Rupiah Banda as he spoke to reporters outside his State House offices on Wednesday. How did the Presi…

0 Aug 22, 2009

Swine Flu and Financial Flu - what are the symptoms?

1.How do symptoms of financial flu differ from other types of flu? None, really, although this flu might include head spinning , extended…

0 Aug 22, 2009

Job Application

Dear President Obonjo. I am apply to my job of body guard to you boss in your Presidency.. I complete to Grade 8 examination certificate i…

0 Aug 22, 2009

How to resolve Nigeria's problems by a Kokolet

Dear Citizens of Nigeria People houtsude Nigeria think Nigeria is not well presentable. When they are coming to Nigeria they are afraid of…

0 Aug 22, 2009

Phone Thief phones owner

This one made me laugh for real who says you cant find comedy on facebook , thieves are very bold these days a friend loses his phone in a…

0 Aug 22, 2009

Yarry and Hilary have a conversation about Billy

Yarry; Welcome to my Kantry Hilary; Thank you Mr President Yarry: Can we do an Obama and Minchelle Handshake Hilary; Sorry Mr President don…

0 Aug 22, 2009

RSS

Namecheap.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

--> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...