9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator's Books (387)

Books Replied To (138) Replies .

"Oh my goodness! This is sad!"

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Mar 15, 2012 to Ladies beware facebook Friends :Female NYSC Member Arrested With Cocaine In Abuja

9 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Segun Ogunyannwo

" Not a bad idea but how can that save a corper from a vicious mob! I hope this is no…"

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Mar 10, 2012 to Corper Chan Corper Li ! Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts

1 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator

"You can see how demented some of these officers are. If they can do this to a superi…"

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Mar 8, 2012 to Rivers Policeman Shoots Inspector Over Money … Then Shoots Himself

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by AGBAI NWANNA BLESSING

"I hope they got their facts right cos I hate to think that this girl could be innoce…"

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Mar 2, 2012 to Nigerian girl, Victoria Osoteku Guilty Of killing in "mafia" school hit In London

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by H.A.A

"Nigerians can be so damn stupid! Didn't he know that trafficking cannabis could earn…"

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Mar 1, 2012 to 9ja man sentenced to death in Malaysia for marijuana Weed (cannabis) 22kg trafficking

3 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by yusuf bashar

"Can you imagine this! Even India is forced to lock us out! My goodness. We export ou…"

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Mar 1, 2012 to Indian Police want strict visa rules for Nigerians

3 Mar 1, 2012

"Are we really sure she was the one who kept the drugs in her bag? She could have ple…"

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Feb 5, 2012 to Arik Air hostess jailed for 5 years in London

4 Feb 5, 2012

"I feared criminal elements would sabotage the protests. "

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Jan 10, 2012 to Benin city on Fire ! Central mosque burnt ,Dollar Mallams attacked on sokponba road and robbed of millions

4 Jan 10, 2012

"And this is why they wanted Qaddafi out of the way! "

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Jan 5, 2012 to WHY: The Scramble for Africa's Oil .Breaking up Countries formenting divisions and Ruling with a democratic hand

2 Jan 5, 2012

"Oh my God! There's always an ace up the Western sleeve. A civil war in Nigeria would…"

Dan WebNutritionist/Motivator replied Jan 5, 2012 to WHY: The Scramble for Africa's Oil .Breaking up Countries formenting divisions and Ruling with a democratic hand

2 Jan 5, 2012

RSS

Namecheap.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

--> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...