9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

All Books Tagged 'says' (37)

News Replies .

Basketmouth AY - NO Beef says Bright Okpocha on why AY did not invite him for AY live

AY Didn’t Invite Me, Why Would Anyone Expect Me At AY Live? Basketmouth Queries By FEMI SALAWU     Apparently,  the long-running rivalry…

Started by 9jabook.com webmadam

0 Apr 11, 2015

2013 - Fani-Kayode blasts Jonathan; says President is leaving legacy of “destruction and disaster”

The former minister questioned the competence of President Goodluck Jonathan. A former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, said President…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Apr 4, 2015

RCCG pastor says he will not vote Buhari because of Osinbajo

Bribena (1)A Redeemed Pastor, Bribena Efiye, has taken a position on the current political battle being waged within the house of God as Ni…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Mar 28, 2015

MKO Abiola was beaten to Death - says Al-Mustapha former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late Gen. Sani Abacha

Abiola was beaten to death, says Al-Mustapha By Blessing Eghagha and Yetunde Oyebami THE mystery surrounding the death in detention of the…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Mar 13, 2015

Netchurch - Tempted ? I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you, says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11

Question: "What was the meaning and purpose of Jesus' temptations?" Answer: The three temptations by Satan in the wilderness were not the o…

Started by frank adeche Mr Netchurch

0 Mar 8, 2015

Today is the Most Depressing Day of the Year says Scientists but I Feel Good !

I hear from the news  Today is the Most Depressing Day of the Year .. O yes only The Press Will know that  ! THE weather is miserable, your…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jan 19, 2015

IBB: We were Saints in Corruption of Nigeria - Fmr Military President Babangida says

By Soni Daniel ABUJA— Former Military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (retd), has said that he should be regarded as a saint given the le…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jan 6, 2015

119 million Nigerians lack toilets, says UNICEF

The United Nations Children Fund on Wednesday raised the alarm that poor hygiene and entrenched culture of open defecation among million…

Started by 9jabook.com webmadam

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Moses O.O. Famuyiwa

Chibok Recaptured

Nigeria's military says it has recaptured the town of Chibok from Boko Haram, where the extremist Islamic militants kidnapped more than 200…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Nov 17, 2014

I Gay and Proud - CEO of Apple Tim Cook 'I'm a Homosexual " says Iphone & Ipad Boss

Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay' Apple CEO Tim Cook publicly confirmed he is gay in an opinion piece published Thursday advocating…

Started by 9jabook.com

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by joseph osukwu

RSS

Namecheap.com

Retwtr

9jabook.com posted photos
Nov 27
9jabook.com posted a photo
Nov 19
9jabook.com posted a photo
Nov 19
segzy_chic updated their profile
Nov 17

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

--> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...