Don’t be surprised that one person’s annual school fees in these schools can see about 5 university students through their tertiary education say year one to Fourth year.
These amount paid by parents of these students are not only tuition fees, but a combination of accommodation, Text Books, and every other payable in the school for one year.
Below is the list of 16 Nigeria’s Most Expensive Secondary Schools.
16. Lead British International School, Abuja – N1.5million per annum
15. Nigerian Turkish International College, Abuja – N1.6 million per annum
14.International Community School, Abuja – N1.9million per annum
13. Dowen College – N2 million per annum.
12. Chrisland College, Ikeja – N2 million per annum
11. Atlantic Hall, Epe, Lagos -N2.27 million per annum
10. Corona Secondary School, Agbara – N2.55 million per annum
9.Hillcrest School, Jos – N2.65 million per annum
8. Loyola Jesuit, Abuja -N2.8 million per annum
7. Meadow Hall, Lagos – N3 million per annum
6.Greensprings School – N3.185 million per annum
5. Whiteplains British School, Abuja – N3.6 million perannum
4.Day Waterman College, Abeokuta – N3.7 million per annum
3.Lekki British International High School, Lagos – N4million per annum
2.British International School, Lagos – N4.48 millionper annum
1.Grange School, Lagos – N4.5 million per annum…
If you schooled in any of the above schools, kudos but if you didn’t and you are pround of your Alma Mata, simply drop the name of the Secondary school you represent in the comment box below…….
Article Views: 368 share what you think