Attachments:

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

many reasons usually rooted in

lack of personal vision
poor self esteem/low confidence
poor judgement
bad advice
you stun me with that comment,i tot i was d only visionary...people pass over opportunity repeatedly because they are poor..P.passing O.over Opportunity R.repeatedly.....u mind i introduced you to a life changing opportunity? pamela
Pamela's hit it hard.She's made some solid points.I'd like add;

Religious or doctrinal limitations.
Stereotypical understanding of opportunity.
Procrastination.
Fear of pain.
Comfort.
Peer pressure.
Other priorities.
The lack of or the full understanding of timing.
Because they have prepared themselves for the opportunity , for example you must go to school and learn a trade , so if an opportunity comes up in that particular field , then you can be fit in , you don't dig a well only when you are thirsty. is my answer making any sense. David http://creative-ideas-for-the-youths.blogspot.com
hmmm all comments very true

esp comment about timing and comfort

but then if one is comfortable perhaps that means contentment then thats actually a good reason for passing up opportunity
some times i ask people to apply for stuff and i hear

oh they wont take me

oh i have no godfather

blah blah blah just self deletion!
You're right Pamela.Low self esteem and fear can rob a man or woman of the courage to seize and opportunity.

James Allen says,"the will to do comes from the knowledge that we can do".
pamela,i want you to get this words in action,,,there is a busines i want to introduce to you,i will like you to attend a business seminar on how you can work this business out....

RSS

Namecheap.com

The Daily Book

Fg charge Sowore for treason

Posted by Dejiwon on September 21, 2019 at 11:25pm 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0