9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Deaf and dumb 12 year old girl impregnated by 62-year-old landlord

A 12-year-old, primary four, deaf-and-dumb pupil has accused the 62-year-old landlord of her parents of raping her continuously leading to her impregnation. Narrating her ordeal, the teenage pupil (name withheld) of Project Chailove, a school for the physically challenged operated by a non-governmental organisation in Benin City, who spoke through a sign language interpreter, said the landlord, Victor Idahosa had sex with her 11 times in his apartment. "The man had sex with me 10 times in the day and once in the night, giving me N500 each time. I became pregnant six months ago," said the girl, adding that whenever the landlord knocked on their door, her younger sister would tell her the man was at the door.

The mother of the teenager, Mrs Sanyaolu who confirmed that her daughter became pregnant six months ago, said her findings revealed that her landlord was responsible for the pregnancy. She said Mr Idahose initially admitted to being responsible for the pregnancy when confronted and promised to take care of all expenses. She said the man, however suddenly changed his attitude towards the girl and denied being responsible for the pregnancy.

Worse still, the mother of seven said, the man has issued her with a quit notice in order to avoid taking responsibility for the pregnancy. Denying responsibility Mrs Sanyaolu, who expressed shock and disappointment at the attitude of her landlord, said she had always regarded the man as her father.
"I am a widow and I am the only person taking care of my seven children and I take our landlord as my own father. I expected him to see my children as his children.

When he later denied responsibility for the pregnancy, I asked him if he could swear with ‘aiyelala' that he worships, and he could no longer talk," she said. When confronted, Mr Idahosa denied responsibility for the pregnancy, describing the claim as baseless. He said that his earlier position was taken under duress. He, however, said he would accept the pregnancy if it could be medically proved that he was the one who impregnated the child. Efforts to speak with the spokesperson of the Edo State police command was unsuccessful, as he could not be reached on his mobile phone. But a police source confirmed that the matter was being investigated by the Evbotubu police division.

Article Views: 352 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

Na wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Na waooo E don set 4 the landlord head.
Too bad 4 an elderly man 2 commit such an abomination

Hmmmmmmmm!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeen! You guys should do something about that thing in your pants.

what is the wretched man looking for in an 11 year old deaf n dumb girl? Is it because she can't talk?

This case of child abuse is getting too rampant, something should be done about this or somebody might be forced to take law into their own hands.

the landlord must be remanded in police custody while the police investigation lasted.

he should also be charged for sexually molesting an underage.

he must be seriously dealt with to serve as deterrent to other that may be nursing such heinous ambition.

na wa ooo

wonders shall neva end

All this devilish Land Lords
I can't believe this story bcause there is not picture.
Hmmmmmm!wondas wld ever b seizless,God help us
Serious charges a twelve years old................

RSS

Namecheap.com

Hjjkkgkj updated their profile
Mar 21
Chard Nolis was featured
Mar 1
Chard Nolis updated their profile
Feb 23
Ghjjbvvvv updated their profile
Jan 12

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0