9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Hi friends, I am sure you are all doing well. Just to let you all know that it is Stella's birthday today-24/04/2009.

Feel free to leave her birthday wishes on the group wall.

Thanks and God bless!

Article Views: 149 share what you think

Replies to This Book Discussion

hello stella, happy birthday and how is ur lovely girls doing?
Big mama,happy birthday to u,i wish u many succesful and prosperous years ahead u,may God protect u for us.Am samuel by name,my i.d.is samuel200074u@yahoo.co.uk
it is samuel again i want drop my number:07033629362,thanks
happy birth day and a wonderful married life God will bless you, husband and children and keep you dont fall our hands we are your fans and i luv your sense of dressing you are never caught acting or dressing half naked keep it up that is wat i like about you most you respect your marrige more than most of your married colleagues takia.
Hi big mama, this is esther4charles06@yahoo.com, whishing u all the best. happy borthday
Happy Birthday to U, Stella
this is Ernest

As you celebrate your birthday today, may the lord of the most high
open the door of happiness, joy, peaceful for you.

Is very-very important to remember our birthday!
Your cup will full with honey, and every sweatest things in life.

a song of Birthdays
Full of fun and cheer
And may you keep on having them
For many a happy year.

Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November;
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting February alone,
And that has twenty-eight days clear
And twenty-nine in each leap year.

happy birthday and many years ahead.
Attachments:
As u mark ur birthday 2day am wishing u a very happy birthday and many more years ahead in good health and wealth........................... It's pretty cool to hear it's ur birthday 2day am one of ur fans and am wishing u this from the bottom of my heart, indeed u're an Icon in the entertainment world Remain blessed and dont mind sidetalks cos some Pple look forward to u.......................
happybirthday and may God bless u as u celebrate it
hi stella,happy birthday and may the all mighty God grant you your heart desires.Amen
wishing u the very best of this day and any more to come take very good care and stay blessed cheers xxx. (though am not a fan) no offence pls.

RSS

Namecheap.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0