9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

I AM LOOKING 4WARD TO THAT DT DAY,WEN AMERICANS,GERMANS,RUSSIANS WILL GIVE TESTIMONY THAT THEY HAVE WON A VISA LOTTERY TO NIGERIA

Im always angry wen i see 9gerians testifyimg in churches that they have won visa lottery to abroad.i want the same to happen to us.i hope u all agry wit
hn me

Article Views: 283 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

Who is this dreamer?
Drink, pop or smoke something then sleep and dream about when Americans, Germans & Russians would be rushing for Nigerian visas.

lol. Did you hit your head somewhere?

Look at the countries you made mention of. The present world powers eh!
Yes o i agreed and i pray one day it will happen
wow i like your faith azubuike ! why not !
You know that it will never happen except if its a miracle.God's miracle.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT ALL THIS USELESS NIGERIAN THAT ARE SPOILING NIGERIA NAME ,NIGERIA IS A GREAT COUNTRY THAT OTHER COUNTRY SURPOSED TO BE PRAISED BOTH DO TO ALL THIS STUPID GOVERNMENT THAT SPOILT NIGERIAN NAME ACROSS THE NATION GOD WILL GEORGE THEM ACCOUNDILY LET WAIT AND SEE.

What a daft testimony to give in church... Its all about money. So God cannot bless you in Nigeria that he helps you a get a visa to Europe or the Americas... Silly people .. The testimony is not how you were saved from the dark side or how your prayers and faith have helped you live a more content life in the eyes of God but that you could go to New York or London to indulge in debauchery .. Nigerian churches are such a joke and full of twats .. There are almost 150 so called Nigerian pastors in prison cells across Europe and America on fraud charges and sleeping with young female members of their church.. Some are even on the run from interpol.. Tax evading fools...

Very soon my friend, with our Senators earning Twice the salary of the US President, earning the salary of 48 professors, and 35 Generals, very soon, all the egg heads in America, Germany & Russia, will be scrambling for Nigerian Visa. For now it is too early, bcos all those Pastors, must survive!

Yes, i agree with u Azu.

You want to observe the blinking of the crab! Be prepared to stay eternity by the riverside.

Keep on driving 2wards the Mirage bro, the reality is, you aren't gonna get water ever; there is something called Globalization. It simply means "keeping the so called Third world countries dependant 4 life"(9ija is no exemption) Y do u think Ken Saro Wiwa died?, y do u think Jonathan Good Luck is your president? think about it, a word is enough 4 the wise bro. Get it?

RSS

Namecheap.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0