from 9jabook

An a building student and i nid 2 fix myself up 4 the nxt holiday

Article Views: 165 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

begin park shit.....ole OLE
begin park shit.....ole OLE
join my group money matters for info
what kind of job do u want? What kind of skills do you have?
As a student u need a job? I wounder what u will do when u graduate. My friend! do go robbery O! I have warned u.
Guys, don't hack him down! Yes I know he was looking for this job long time ago, but I cannot help but comment. The man has good intentions...he is looking to get paid, and willing to do something in exchange for it. Let us encourage people who are willing to work, not cut them down.
P.S. Bade is right. You should have said what sort of things you are good at.
Well my brother, like the last man said encouragement is what you need and no one here knows what you going through and what made you ask such a question and possibly make this request. As you can see, this is just a spectre of some people that will pull you down all because they dont have the balls or gots to ask when they were your age.

My advice in all this criticism make sure you take the good view and expunge the bad ideas and if some groups do not fit your bill do not join them. I would have love to help but i am not in your discipline.

Send me a personal email , i can forward your details and number to a friend who is in your field. Or better still contact Weboga Himself and he will contact me asap. Please note i am not promising anything special. but please use this as a start.

Stay blessed

RSS

Namecheap.com

Profile IconDeboy and Archer joined 9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !
7 hours ago
agbabiaka gideon aderopo shakiru updated their profile
Nov 25
Deleted Profile updated their profile
Nov 22
Fiacre Chinemerem Iwuorie updated their profile
Nov 2

The Daily Book

Fg charge Sowore for treason

Posted by Dejiwon on September 21, 2019 at 11:25pm 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0