9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Do you believe tomorrow,21 May 2011 is the end of the world  ?

If the end of the world is tomorrow,what will be your last wish??
If you believe that the answer of the first question is no,but still answer the second question.

Article Views: 297 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

Jesus Christ was asked in Matthew 24 about the signs of endtime and His 2nd coming. In vs. 35 of the same chapter, Jesus said "no one knows about that day or hour, not even angels in heaven, nor the Son (Jesus) but only the Father (God Almighty). You can read the whole of Matthew Chapter 24. Your second question what will be my wish. My wish is that myself, my lovedones, friends, coworkers, brethen will make it to heaven at last and that none of us will be left behind. Read the book on "Left Behind". The most important things for all is to Accept Jesus Christ has our Lord and Saviour and acknowledge our sins and ask for forgiveness from Him that His blood shed for us will not be in vain. Thank you.

i heard dat they are even paying money for people dat will take care of their pets. i dont believe dat rapture is going to happen tomorrow cause its clear they dont really understand that word rapture u know they are using d dictionary meaning

The world will not end tomorrow. This report is from the pit of hell. Before the world will finally end, Jesus must first come to rapture his Holy Church (individual) to Heaven first. Jesus has not yet come, so, where is the report of the world ending tomorrow the 21st of May, 2011 coming from?

Please, stop making any silly wishes because, the world will never end tomorrow. I want you to concentrate on your life now that you still have chance. Jesus is the ONLY way to Eternal life and rest. So, if you have not yet receives and accepts Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and Saviour, do so now, because, tomorrow may be too late.

Go and buy a big chicken to celebrate with your friends and family tomorrow, the 21st of May, 2011, because, the world will never end come tomorrow.

God bless you as you ponder over this advice. Feel free to call if you need help and counselling. Call any time of the day and night, you are most welcome.

Call +2348051516844.

who says the world will End, hahahah  that's sound like a piece of shit to me,

men if it is end time, that means we all are going to hell mehn, and b4 that am gonna crush all my Enemies  that is my last wish

All i will is the word of God  will never change and truly it is only God the father that knows when the world

will end. Even Jesus christ said he does not know when.

Dont mind them jare! Dem kolo.

RSS

Namecheap.com

Retwtr

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

--> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...