9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,49720.0-.html

I asked this cuz i do hear when people wil be saying..woww this girl looks sexy so in the other side i want know what makes a man sexy also? Is it his dashing good looks? Is it his rock-hard pecs and abs of steel? Or is it his smile and his personality that takes the top plum? In a society where everyone seems aesthetically astute, it's difficult to validate this question for sure. Sexiness is a very subjective

So what makes a man sexy?

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,49720.0-.html

Article Views: 277 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

A sexy man can be identified by his looks. A sexy man ensures that nobody on skirts passes by without him analysing her shape, hips, and facial appearance and makes sure he announces his presence by noicse or funny exclamation to draw attention
What makes a man sexy apart from his looks because we must be honest that all the time looks count but what we get wrong is that it should not be the only reason we use to quantify our love for the man because what of if he grows old,the abs are all gone what do you,but to me i will say apart from his looks i will say attitude,personality i.e in terms pf personality is he nice,hard working,funny and his attitude is he honest,faithful,God-fearing and likable also is he kind and understanding.So i will say looks,personality and attitude because if you check out with this three then i will say you are sexy man on the face of the earth but if only your looks then your are partially a sexy man that people will adore from afar.
If he cares for my needs.....lol/body>
eating beans makes a man sexy
Jesus makes a man sexy so accept Him as ur personal Lord and Saviour do so now and u will be admired and be sexy.Jesus come into my heart and forgive me all my sins remove my name from the book of death and put it in the book of life in Jesus name amen
to me i see a man as being sexy when his characters and manners are complete.
A man is said to be sexy to my view when he is romantic in action and in words for these does not fade with time but outlooks,steps, stature and others lasts but for a moment.

RSS

Namecheap.com

Close it updated their profile
Nov 10
omo lomo updated their profile
Sep 5
Dejiwon updated their profile
Jul 29
Dejiwon posted a blog post
Jul 22

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0