9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

Books (87)

News Replies .

Collective techNouns: An orchard of Ipads ? An Iron of Androids, A pride of lions, a murder of crows, a crash of rhinos

A pride of lions, a murder of crows, a crash of rhinos, and every other collective noun for animals. This is a listing of every animal cong…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 May 1, 2013

Today is World Book Day: Must Reads Before You Die ! have you read Things fall Apart ? Langbodo or you be Americanah ? Of mice & men

On World Book day, we asked people: Which is the one book to read before you die? In 1995, UNESCO decided that World Book and Copyright D…

Started by 9jabook.com

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Aimanosi Daodu's Sports Book

9 Things I’ve Learned (So Far) from the Process of Getting a Book Published

I thought I knew a lot about writing, but the past month has been an exceptional crash course in book publishing and I’ve enjoyed every m…

Started by 9jabook.com

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by 9jabook.com

This Book Could Be the Most Expensive Ever Sold

What auctioneers are calling ‘the world’s most valuable book,’ the Bay Psalm Book, which is the first book ever printed in what is now the…

Started by cozzy webtatafo

0 Apr 21, 2013

Surgery India

Experience successful surgery in India at super specialty hospitals with quality surgery facilities and medical treatment by best surgeons…

Started by Kanchan Jogalekar

0 Apr 13, 2013

Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie The new book about love race and o yes hair !

In your third novel, Americanah, one of the characters warns about the inanity of asking what a book is about – "as if it were only about o…

Started by cozzy webtatafo

0 Apr 8, 2013

What

okay

Started by a

4 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by wEbOrIgiNaLiTy Ochefu

RSS

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0