9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

Netchurch (297)

News Replies .

Praise Stills The Enemy, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength

Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, "'From the lips of children and in…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Aug 12, 2011

Scenes From Biblical Faith What is this name it and claim it really ?

Most people have so much faith that they pray in the morning after they wake up from sleep into a conscious day and ignore to pray at night…

Started by 9jabook.com

1 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by 9jabook.com

THE TRIAL OF OUR FAITH IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD

OUTLINE1.TRUST2.TEST3.TURN4.THOUGHTS5.TURNED DOWN6.TREAD7.TENSIONTHE MESSAGETHE TRIAL OF OUR FAITH IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD**************…

Started by 9jabook.com webmadam

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by 9jabook.com

Sunday Sermon: Would you rather be pretty or smart ?

See if you can detect the pattern in these comments I’ve heard recently: Should I do something I love or keep being a responsible provider…

0 Aug 7, 2011

Netchurch: THERE IS A BLESSING BESIDE YOU

A couple of weeks ago, I watched a movie called Facing the Giants , Please if you have not seen this movie I beg you to watch it. I will pu…

Started by frank adeche Mr Netchurch

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by esther effiong

Sunday Sermon: Overcoming why, who how ! A Revelation story

IF you are told to overcome it is only fair to know what exactly you are supposed to overcome ? Which is what Jesus did . “To him who overc…

0 Jul 24, 2011

Heaven:4 Year Old visits heaven his amazing story

Heaven is For Real - Colton Burpo - Inspirational Videos Is there life after death? Just ask 4-year-old Colton, who emerged from life-threa…

0 Jul 23, 2011

What Defiles a Man? (Mark 7:14-23) Is foolishness a sin ?

Is simply being foolish or doing something foolish a sin for example ? 14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them…

0 Jun 27, 2011

Netchurch Reloaded: Turning the other cheek when to dodge, to block,when to flee & when to punch !

A real Man or woman is one who when there is peace enjoys it to the fullest but when there is WAR is the first to enlist even if he/she doe…

0 Jun 26, 2011

NETCHURCH: SPEAK to the rock. Dont waste your time striking it

perfection can be a gradual painfull process if it could be a painless immediate one then unlike Moses SPEAK to the rock. Dont waste your t…

0 Jun 25, 2011

RSS

Namecheap.com

Close it updated their profile
Nov 10
omo lomo updated their profile
Sep 5
Dejiwon updated their profile
Jul 29
Dejiwon posted a blog post
Jul 22

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0