from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

Netchurch (297)

News Replies .

Netchurch: 13 life-changing quotes on Grace and Identity

by Bill Johnson I’ve had a lot of requests to do some more posts containing some great quotes. I’m in the process of amassing some more fr…

Started by frank adeche Mr Netchurch

0 Jan 18, 2015

Netchurch - Must Read Finding the God "Particle" For Success

Love - Ist Corinthians 13 Is the "God Particle" of Any Practical Christian - See more at: http://netchurch.tv/church/blogs/post/337#sthash.…

0 Jan 11, 2015

10 MEN CHRISTIAN WOMEN SHOULD NEVER MARRY

Speaking of “wrong guys,” here are the top 10 men you should avoid when looking for a husband: 1. The unbeliever. Please write 2 Corinthian…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jan 4, 2015

8 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry

More than 1.2 million people have shared that message so far—most likely because so many single men and women are seriously asking for guid…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jan 4, 2015

2015 My Year of the Humble Bee: Forget The Hustle - Dont Bumble The Humble

The One Thing I learnt from 2014 . Real Leaders are Humble The Really Really Good Ones are Humble Bumble Bees. Science has been Claimed to…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Dec 29, 2014

Netchurch - Signs of Christmas & Mary Christmas from 9jabook !

Mary Christmas Everyone from us all at 9jabook.com and Systemini Internet Technologies . Remember the Reason for the SEASON !  JESUS CHR…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Dec 25, 2014

Netchurch - Foolishness Sin and the Wisdom of Being Built

Did you know that Being Foolish is a Sin ?"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murde…

Started by 9jabook.com webmadam

0 Dec 14, 2014

Netchurch - Crucified with Christ but Now Alive in Him

Alive in Him. “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the f…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Dec 7, 2014

Netchurch: Are You Lonely ? Just give me Jesus for Only the Lonely Can Pray

Is Jesus enough? If you are starting to wonder this will assure you of His love. “Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the ever…

0 Nov 23, 2014

Netchurch - his feet like unto Burnished brass, as if refined in a furnace, What Is Burnished Brass ?

when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.Isaiah 43:2 The Burnished Brass (Dia…

Started by jackie webLondonGirl

0 Nov 2, 2014

RSS

Namecheap.com

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0