from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

Netchurch (297)

News Replies .

Netchurch - A Mouth of Swords

Job_5:15  But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty. Psa_149:6  Let the high praises of Go…

Started by frank adeche Mr Netchurch

0 Jun 22, 2014

Netchurch: Fatherhood: Man's Highest Calling . Happy Father's Day Lord God Almighty Father

Fatherhood in America is in crisis, yet this Sunday, dads get a token holiday, with the annual hall pass to kick back on their throne of ch…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jun 15, 2014

Netchurch - 10 Encouraging Bible Verses on Prayer

Prayer should be our first thought in every situation but it often is not. Why is it so hard to pray in all situations? It often is a lack…

1 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by joseph osukwu

Netchurch - Our 4 WIVES An Inspirational Story of Love & Deception

There was a rich merchant who had 4 wives. He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to delicacies.He…

Started by 9jabook.com

2 May 4, 2014
Reply by Bukola Oguike

Netchurch - Done Deal Already, The Christian's Purpose & Commision Here on Earth.

. from Netchurch's blog I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you.For Men love Darkness rather than the Light…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Apr 30, 2014

Netchurch - Be Strong & Courageous .

“And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, wi…

0 Apr 6, 2014

Netchurch: We Worship & We Praise

Worship and Praise “I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magn…

Started by 9jabook.com webmadam

0 Mar 23, 2014

Netchurch: The Provision of God

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19) Psalm 136 gives three key exam…

0 Mar 16, 2014

One of the Cherubim, the Living Creatures

Notice how he's not a baby. Baby angels are called putti, and are derived from the Greek Cupid (which is funny, since Cupid eventually grew…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Mar 14, 2014

Netchurch: Spiritual Forces of the Last Days

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should l…

0 Mar 9, 2014

RSS

Namecheap.com

Close it updated their profile
Nov 10
omo lomo updated their profile
Sep 5
Dejiwon updated their profile
Jul 29
Dejiwon posted a blog post
Jul 22

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0