from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

All Books Tagged 'Business' (17)

News Replies .

Microsoft's "Barbershop" 2 - Back in Business with Cool HoloGram in Windows 10

Remember Ice Cube's Barbershop Movie  Now Microsoft after Windows 8te everything up hype seems to be back in Business with Windows 10 Augme…

Started by 9jabook.com

1 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by 9jabook.com

How Infor CEO & Obama Lookalike Charles Phillips is slowly turning to The 'Steve Jobs' Apple Of Business Software

Infor CEO Charles PhillipsWhen you first meet Infor CEO Charles Phillips, you can't help but notice that he's a tall (6' 3"), graceful, and…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jun 17, 2014

How To Register Your Business In Nigeria - A Step-By-Step Guide

Do you have a business or want to establish one? Consider registering your business name today with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commi…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Apr 2, 2014

How to Start Pure Water Business in Nigeria

By: Darlinton Omeh before which you can find Here. However, I decided to write this additional information and clarifications which I think…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Nov 5, 2013

11 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started My Business

A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Nov 5, 2013

The Christian Business Mogul Guide: How I deal with corruption - Strive Masiyiwa Chairman Econet Wireless

One of the questions, I am often asked by people who want to invest in Africa, is how do I deal with people demanding bribes…. My answer is…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Nov 1, 2013

Ozekome Back in Business Sues General Electric - apparently to "Recoup Kidnapping Fees"

Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), who was recently freed from the kidnappers'den has filed his first post-kidnapping suit as he has served notice…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Sep 17, 2013

Netchurch: 13 Bible Verses for Small Business Owners in 2013's Second Half !

Many of us who run a business can feel like a one-armed wallpaper hanger at times and it's easy to become too busy or tired and forget to…

Started by frank adeche Mr Netchurch

0 Jun 30, 2013

How to handle change effectively by John Kotter - Harvard Business School - but who is Tipping ? who is Serving ?

9jabook: Change they say is the only constant .Depends on who is tipping & who is serving !   To change you must want to go through the…

Started by 9jabook.com

0 Jun 27, 2013

3 Monkeys & 3 Men Rob 1 Police officer of 50,000naira in Onitsha ... some Monkey Business going on here !

A mild drama played out last Friday in Onitsha Magistrate  Court 3  when three monkeys and its owners, Mohammed Garuba, 22, Dauda Usman, 25…

Started by 9jabook.com

3 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by joseph osukwu

RSS

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0