9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

why do nigerian men like to drink alcohol and cheat on their women !

WHY !!!

Article Views: 1910 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

Nice question,
From my own perspective, its not only in Nigeria rather its worldwide especially in the Europe. And the reason been that you ladies are getting more than the men and it only takes the grace of God to find a stable MAN. And secondly you ladies to look before you leap, thirdly you don't give yourself that respect and in the case of issuing respect you over do it and you get slayed.

Its in the Holy Book (Bible ) that a time is coming when 4 women shall pursue a man, telling him just lets bear your name.

Well its your destiny E ma bayi........
hi, u can not relate drinking alcohot to cheating coz everybody drink and some peep dat dont drink cheat, so where do u get ur views from and it not just a 9ja thing , everybody cheats one way or d other.
HEY, the truth is men that drink and cheat on thier women only reveal one thing...the women are driving the men nuts! if a man is satisfied wit who his woman is and how she makes him feel, she might just end up making him stop the alchohol altoghether. remember...beauty is in the EYE OF THE BEER-HOLDER!
well to me d drinking aspect is nt a reason for them cheating on us,like d elders wil say;u only say wats on ur mind while u r drunk,will we deal wit dis issue lets not forget that men natually weather niger or whitey r polygamous in nature,no matter hw pretty,sexy u r they will stiil go out if they want.d solution here is ladies lets give our men free hands to drink soo far it makes them happy but it as to be at home,buy him his brand put it in d fridge soo when eva he wants he get instead of going out,n if he wants to go out if u r less busy i mean less busy u can hang out wit him.remeber they own us give them what they want n u hv what u want.they r babies treat them like one.chao
I think its harsh to suggest that only Nigerian men drink and cheat.
Many men from many different countries will behave that way if they have the opportunity to.

Perhaps its a male thing, but I am sure that the majority of all men would have sex with a pretty girl if they thought their wife would never find out.
Men seem to be able to naturally seperate making love to a girl with f*cking best her friend.
OKAY LETS FACE THE FACTS, U ARE RIGHT, BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY 2, WOMEN ALSO DRINK AND CHEAT ON THEIR SPOUSE EVEN MARRIED COUPLE. THERE ARE SOME WOMEN TOO WHO ARE FINANCIALLY MORE STABLE THAN MEN, THERE'S ALSO WHAT WE CALL "COUGARS" OLDER WOMEN THAT SLEEP WITH YOUNGER GUYS EVEN WHEN MARRIED, I JUST THINK ITS A 2WAY THING.
The stress, hardship,over working or hursling as we call it is enough reason for men to cool off once in a while as for cheating is both ways(male/female),most times thier spouses push them out with too much nagging or several other problems. If it were in europe you wld see the men commit suicide bcos of thier spouse's treatment,so its more like nigeria absorb the short and move on wiyh life,not necessarily cheating but with plans of replacement as a second wife..........
Dan, The lecturer. Tell them
thats bcos they aint got nothing better to do ! lol !
bcos we like shayo !
@melaniejayne

for naija men it is an art girl ! we love shayo (booze) lol and we love women ! dats why !

cozzy been a long time
This is a global issue, I think it is a state of mind and control. May God help us

RSS

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0