9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

why do nigerian men like to drink alcohol and cheat on their women !

WHY !!!

Article Views: 1703 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

am so sorry if u had a bad rerelationship with a bad man but i assure u dat their are nigerians dat don't drink and cheat
I tell you if I had a Nubian Princess she would be my world. No cheating.
I am a Nubian Princess and I don't cheat. Whats up
because nigerian women are alcoholic!
is a good one friend, but frist there is nothing bad in take such drinks but i do't take, however any man that has not encounter man called JESUS will satisfy the fresh. is bcos their have not encounter Him, i know u will ask me tht some men of God do take such drink let me say their have not truly encounter HIM. keep pray for them all. thanks
is a good one friend, but frist there is nothing bad in take such drinks but i do't take, however any man that has not encounter man called JESUS will satisfy the fresh. is bcos their have not encounter Him, i know u will ask me tht some men of God do take such drink let me say their have not truly encounter HIM. keep pray for them all. thanks
because they can
The issue at hand is more complex and may be difficult to pin or ascribe the blame to a particular sex or compare with other countries.

Rather, I will conclude by saying the root of most marriage are faulty from beginning; and when the foundation is bad, what structure do expect to be on it.

It’s important to note that, there are no two same marriages in the world, rather each marriage is either adjudged to SUCCESSFUL or FAILED. Individual marriage should be unique on it own, which mean that every couple should agreed and come up with their own BRANDING acceptable to both parties and irrespective of how other feels about it, but as long as is within ambit of morals and law.

Compatibility and been prayerful help a lot in building a brand in marriage, most couple go in to marriage without check to know each other strength or and weakness, rather, they concern themselves with list of physical and material things they expect from one and other, which later create problems between the two parties and exposed them to all sort of ideas and advises from friends and relations.

We all know that when there is a crack on the wall of a building, there are tendencies that the building will come down if proper solution is not applied.

Every man and woman in marriage or planning, should check and decide what they want in marriage, agree them and work towards achieving them. Get to understand yourselves and pray together all the time, surely you find happiness.
cheating is not only in Nigeria alone but it's happening all over the world................and drinking also is like general attitude for both male and female
not only nigerian men like alcohol and not do cheat on their women the case is actually viseversa both on either side women too cheats so it shoudn't be nigerian things alone it's global ......
i'm not saying dat all naija guyz re cheats or anything.but i think d answer 2 dis question is dis..............dats simplly how naija men show thier superiority & i gotta say it sucks

The only true reason no God is with the man... he has not fully come into the relationship with God yet, for the Bible puts it plain in Ephesians chapter 5, no man hates his own self, to walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, to be the head of the woman as Christ is head of the church. Redeeming th time because the days are evil.

There are only but two spirits that walk this Earth, or controls the mind of men, either Godly or Satanic. You choose this Day whom ye will service. Amin Trust in the Lord and allow Him to be man's leader of head bowl and faith will wax strong and love will rein supreme. Amin

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
Wednesday
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0