9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

Nigerian women that can't cook nigerian dishes ! would you marry one ?

Article Views: 858 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

'"morova am a very good cook so i dont mind teaching for d sake of our children but still dere's more 2 a woman than just ounje"

cool! anygurl would love a guy dat can cook,its not a bad thing at all. both of em could be in d kitchen. a man shud not criticize his wife, he shu rather lend a helping hand.
i feel dat helpin d wifey out in d kitchen too..provided i pimp up d kitchen wit some 2.5hp AC and a flatcreen..n a few sofas..
I dont think i will marry my wife just to cook for me.
That has got nothing to do with the purpose for which marriage was ordained.
Am a good cook, and as such can teach her the little i know.
i dont mind if my wife cant cook we will go to sheraton to eat. so far as i like a lot of other things i like about her. we could even learn to cook together and i think thats romantic.

altho i must admit that i could b attracted to a girl that cooks exceptionally. cause av fallen in love with a girl that could really cook.
if the love is there, y not, just try and fix her up with my mum to teach her how to prepare nigerian dishes or probably a cook to teach her pand with time she will cope.
if there is true love,nothing is impossible,i can marry her if comes to my house then i will make learn how to cook and she will become the best.
why should i
This is a major problem in this country, and due to this reason we have invited foreign disease into this country, keep cooking trash eating can trash and lot more.

They should go back to their mother kitchen and learn how to cook, yes most don't know how to cook.
y i go marry girl way no fit cook.eeh so make i now still dey cook after i don marry finish.i no go even think am self
lol..see ur profile pic sef talk d thing finish
yeah i wanna hook up with one, the is also sexy
u can say dat again dude

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0