9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

Nigerian women that can't cook nigerian dishes ! would you marry one ?

Article Views: 893 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

why would i marry such lady,will we spend the rest of our lives eating out ,dont think so ,my mum once told me the way to a mans heart is through cooking for him at your inconvinient time,he respects you more than anything and places value on you , whether you like it or not .A homely kind of lady must learn how to cook and take careof her husbands.
Savvy? ladies, i mean try and learn, 4 that, yer rock mate!!!
dats goin to be a big challenge for me for me cos ..guy i love food..n i dunno how to cook at all..yet..n my wife's supposed to be d person dats to teach n turn me into a 1st class chef..so if she cant cook..i cant achieve dat...
What happend "TILL DEATH DO US PART",tot you knew her before then? brilliant, so get your game tight and do at least the cooking thingy right. Sha get me favourite soup ok pls. meself no fit shout.
I cant ......cos what makes her a Nigerian is not there
no.cos i dont have any sister we are all boys and i no how to cook very well even more than some girls am proud of myself.
i love food very much but i could actually get married to someone who doesnt know how to cook.what matters more to me is having some1 who is willing 2 learn and improve herself in everyway possible.that is the kind of recipe that works 4 me.
Hello guys, my advise is MARRY FOR LOVE.

With love you can support eachother. if your wife is not that good at cooking teach her if you can or provide the support mechanism to help her learn.

Send her to catering school or buy her cookbooks! Thank goodness a first of its kind Contemporary Nigerian Cookbook is now available... details at www.contemporarynigeriancuisine.com.

Good luck guys with your search for true love

Take care

Funke
Xx
never will I marry one.cos dis type of women are useless.
I will never marry such Nigeria girl oh.. never! me wen like Egusi more than anything so.... lie lie!
If I truely love the girl in person. Yes, I would.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE A NIGERIA WOMAN WHO CANNOT COOK NATIVE FOOD ?........THAT'S TOTAL RUBISH.....MIND YOU THIS IS REALY HAPPENING..........I CANNOT MARRY SUCH AS WIFE

RSS

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0