9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

what would you do should you find your wife or husband pants down in your matrimonal home with another person?

?

Article Views: 928 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

walk away
Cut IT the hell off if it belonged to me...LOL But seriously, that is the mother of all insults and disrespect. I'm not sure exactly what I would do if that happened to me, but it would be ugly!
its really devastating,well he would surely pay b4 he goes 2 rot in hell,
to be honest,i will walk away and let God judge him.
My God, this will be an offence of the highest order. i'll rather walk out on them and walk out of the marriage for life than to create a scene to ridicule myself infront of the shameless woman and my so called husband.
its painful,very pianful but what can i do, i will surely forgive her but its going to take a very long time.........
that when i dont kill her in the first place.......
first get know what is happening i;e let her explain the meaning of what has happen befor i will take any action.like sending her packing.
do you need any body to start explaining what's happenin on you matrimonial bed between your wife and another motherfucker?
my wife, i go just waka leave am, but she dares not come afta me or try to beg me i go just break her head straight
thats the way
walk away n move on wit my life.......it will b painful tho..............
a woman needs a reason 2 cheat on her husband while a man just needs a woman. My wife should be able 2 4give me cos i still love her, but i'll send her packing not 4 cheating but 4 allowing me 2 chatch them in d act. It shows that she's not smart enough 2 be my wife

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0