9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

i dont want to believe men tend to marry women who are great in bed rather than her personality.do we have to ingnore the character and marry because he or she is sex wild.what do u look for in person?

Article Views: 194 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

yea!! it is except if you want your spouse having affairs outside, its just as important as knowing the opposite sex before you get married to him or her
You bet it is! I don't kid myself anymore.Sex may not be defined as a need but humans want it so bad they can that they are willing drop their values in exchange for a little thrill.An don't think that christian couples can keep a relationship going without it.There are enough silent scandals to prove my point.
I'd agree with the two previous comments, that a healthy and exciting sex life is important in a marriage, up to a point.
But what about when you see a sweet old couple that have been married for many years, are still in love, but can't even walk up and down a flight of stairs, let alone getting all hot and bothered...??
A horny sex life isn't so important then....LOL..
sex really matter in marriage cos wat are u married for.To be a good companion and being a gud companion meanstaking care of the person
Sex outside marriage is bad but in marriage its a gudthing so go 4 it
o yes sex does really matter ! It is one of the things that make marriages to last ! so that the man does not go out if he is not getting any at home ! lol ! someone please contribute on this thanks
OK, well it seems that a hot sex life is very high on the list for you gentlemen, and that is great, nothing wrong with that at all.

But what I am saying is that while hot sex is very important in the early years of a marriage, as the years roll by, it must become less important, because at a certain age the body either won't be capable, or the mind isn't interested.
A GUD SEX LIFE RENEW MARRIAGE. SEX IS IMPORTANT TO MARRIAGE AS HEALTH IS IMPORTANT TO LIFE.
Yes.....am saying it emphatically without sex the marriage cannot hold. Sex stimulate marriage if you don't want your spouse to be jumping from one woman to the other you must be good on bed. B4 marriage you must be able to assess yrself very before going into it bcause most marriages collapsed because of lack sexual satisfaction.

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0