What do you think of this?
1. Welcome him home with a hug.
2. Ask for forgiveness when you offend him.
3. Never disagree with him publicly.
4. Laugh to his jokes even though you have heard them so many times. It shows him you love him.
5. Read the Bible to his hearing.
6. Never disagree with him when he disciplines the children.
7. Always allow him to teach you and ask questions.
8. Hang his picture in your office and in the room.
9. When he is not driving and you are travelling together, place your head on his chest or lap and sleep off.
10. Love his mother and other relations.
11. Never raise your voice when talking to him.
12. Whisper in his ears when he is in the crowd and tell him “I love you”, “you are handsome”, “you look like a king”.
13. Ask him what do you want me to do better in my cooking?
14. Write and paste a romantic message for him in the bedroom.
15. Help him to massage his body; spend time on the back, thigh, tummy, chest, face, buttocks, leg, etc.
16. Send gifts to his mother often
17. Give him the needed attention
18. Prepare his favourite meal for him
19. Dress well and walk smartly
20. Help him as he dresses out for an outing
Article Views: 163 share what you think