Video

News

Twitter

sex taik

Article Views: 881 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

Do I understand this correct Ezeobi...

Both girls like you and want to date you?

But does each know, that the other one likes you, or do you mean that the girls are happy to both date you at the same time...?

M x
melanie,both of them know.that is one thing i don;t understand,but the jenior one nkow that am going out whit the older sisther.but that is bye the wey.so jayne please can u mail me direct to my box,my e mail is onyekandubuisi at yahoo .com or ezehimeze11 at yahoo.com.please do mail may
So are you saying that both girls know that the other one wants to date you, and they don't mind if you date both of them...??
Or they are just aware of each other and are waiting for you to choose one of them before the fireworks explode....LOL..!!

M x
thanks very much 4 ur coments
It is absolutely wrong to date two sisters traditionally, religiously and others wise. If U are the one someone should be friending ur two blood sisters, how will u feel. It is advisable U hold on one to have peace of mind. by Olukoya Dare
DATING TWO SISTERS IS ALSO WRONG.........DEPENDING ON THE PERSPECTIVE YU LOOK AT IT WHETHER THEY NO EACH OTHER OR NOT.....WHAT IS BAD IS BAD
Eze..Guy..Free both of them..Karma dude..wat goes around comes around..no enter shit wey fit affect ur destiny.. man..use ur big head n not ur small one..
oga,i have had you ,thanks 4 ur candid advice
lol..guy..u neva rock d 2 sistas finish.. u de find married woman..lol.. take am easy sha b4 somtin hook u n u go de wonder y life bad like dis
LOL!! wish u d best of luck bro...
thanks you sar
Ezeobi, please keep us informed about what happens next.
I think we are all interested to know how this story develops....LOL

M x

RSS

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0