News

Twitter

sex taik

Article Views: 898 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

any thing new dude?
that is crazy 4 som body 2 do so.
guys, please dont try it. its not even moral and it should be discourage in all ramification.
You must have been dating one
before the other shows interest,
so stick with ur genesis and
ignore exodus
else
walk away from both.
the way you sound i have the
intuition you are not bound by
love else you wouldn't have noticed
the distraction from the other sister.
Bros, best bet walk away from both.
The ball is in ur court.
Dating two sisters/brothers is not a new thing, but it's very wrong, very unmoral. The question is what will you do, if your friends sister/brother wants to slep with you??
elvis,thanks 4 ur advice,bt u i havn't don it.d thing is that i noticed the thing i dicided to ask qeustions.it can'ty happen,bcs am a chineked piken.so thank very much
i thank all that corment on this ,becouse u people rily educat me.thank u all and god bless
In the first place is bad to date two girls, or women.So dating two sister is very bad, for a simple the two of them get to know that you have slept with them, they cant even look at themselfs.
Of course itz nt rite coz it cud bring abt enemity btw d sistas......
But come 2 think of it y "double dating"-nt jus double dating frends but sistas- "haba, itz nt fair"

Guys if u r doin so, plz stop........itz breaking family ties apart......
it not proper to date to sister.it is very very rough in my view.in our 9ja situation it gain no respect,it also distory ur reputation.
if i catch my husband i the act, i would not walk away, i would order the woman out of my matrimonial house nakedly then sit my husband down and talk with him. i would ask him so many question like what sex style does she giv to u that am not giving...or what's that thing that trips him in that woman and bla -bla-bla
sorry my first discussion was a mistake ..a typographical error..

its very very unfair to date two sister..its awful, its bad, its dangerous, its not biblical, it goes along with every bad thing you can think of in the whole world

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0