Web

Video

News

Twitter

sex taik

Article Views: 898 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

If they are both aware and they want it, no problem. It shows how morally decadent our society has gone because I don't know what they stand to gain from it. I am sure you will just go out and share their story with everybody after you have slept with both of them. I guess they are sick and you are just the lucky guy who benefits from their unbalanced state of mind. There are similar or worse things happening around, best friends sharing men, guys sharing the same lady, some ladies snatching their friend's boyfriend or at least sleeping with him etc. Different reasons have been adduced for all these, but I think it is unacceptable.
The ultimate decision is yours, there are no absolute rights and wrongs but there are consequences and our conscience!
totally wrong.
This is to all 9jabook members; Try check your spellings before sending I beg, whichever way you choose to write let it make sense.
oga,

make sure you explore all your actions before you act...morality is relative but karma is real. shine ya eye chop well well
Haba make u fear baba God ooooo. It means u will date anything in skirt.
shoo. u are right my brother!
No. It will only confirm how ungodly, immature, irresponsible and unorganised one is. Why date two in the first place. Contentment is one of the key virtues of a good christian life.
oh boy leave long story...like i said, karma is real. open ya eye make u chop. i don talk finish. who tell una say the sisters no deh jist about the long-thing? besides, there is no God fearing sister that can be double crossed like that, na only runs person fit hit like dat. the mere thought of it being possible doeas not arise with a true christian.
the 1st question is y shld an individual date 2 people?can he marry them both?worse still the 2 are from the same family.pls u are not dealin with animals but with humans like u.y lose ur values going after the wind.u cant get the 2 of them it is sure.so go 4 one and be committed.it is not right.the human emotions can be dangerous.
the 1st question is y shld an individual date 2 people?can he marry them both?worse still the 2 are from the same family.pls u are not dealin with animals but with humans like u.y lose ur values going after the wind.u cant get the 2 of them it is sure.so go 4 one and be committed.it is not right.the human emotions can be dangerous.
is it rite?.......wat eva u tink ,ur answer is den dat's ur answer!
EVEN ASKING THE QUESTION IS SO WRONG ITS JUST LIKE ASKING CAN I DATE MY MOTHER

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0