Web

Video

News

Twitter

sex taik

Article Views: 881 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

No, its not right. Its like asking if, its right to do two sisters.
it's outside the Torah-Holy Bible
God bless Naija...
is not proper to date two sisters, u better stop seeing one or u stop the relationship and look for someone else to date.
It is wrong. You have problems dating two unrelated people at the same time. How much more two related ones. As far as I am concerned, to date two sisters or even two people at the same time is as immoral as a man dating a man.
Dele.
all of una correct! but then, let us pause. NO BE THE TWO SISTERS THAT ARE IDIOTS WILL DATE THE SAME MAN? Ok. Sister "A" is on board. WHAT ON EARTH WILL let sister "B" allow ogbologbo to have ANYTHING intimate to do with her? Short of his raping her (which of course is a 1-shot thing so not part of "dating"), ogbologbo should NOT be able to "score" sister B. Shomo? But then, with the present WORLDWIDE GREED for money, nothing when man pikin no dey see again O! Many years ago a friend of mine dated a set of twin sisters for my korokoro. Not "i hear say". Na I SEE AM happening. The regard I had for "sister B" in that situation who KNEW quite well that awon boy was dating her twin sister fell like dropping a stone in a bottomless pit. Then to cap it all up, their yoinger sister who KNEW at least of his dating twin A arranged two of her friends for bros at difrent times.
is good but not too good. it makes someone to live long.
ezekiel, i surprise for your comment o!
think about the consiquence... you know the answer for the truth is bitter....what is bad in human sight is also bad in GOD sight... dont dig your 6fit yourself... cos there is more joy in life than any other things.... peace..
Who be the sisters abeg? Dem still dey?
it depends.. it could be fun..especially if u r open to both of dem.. but i wouldnt do dat anymore..
men..just kiddin..it aint rite..at all in any way..we r not in d days of Noah.. its sick n perverted
well seems u r a guy who is not scared so go ahead n date dem. enjoyment! but wen ur head don dey ring cos of 2 women troubles, make u no call me o..

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
Wednesday
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0