9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

No matter how many pictures, notes, or songs I post of her I’m still getting a lot of emails and comments from people saying things like, “But she’s Catholic and believes in God!” “The devil isn’t working through her!” I watched her HBO special of her concert at Madison Square Garden, and I wasn’t surprised when she shouted out, “God D*mn!” — several times to the cheering audience.

It’s horrible how she’s mocking and degrading God publicly in so many ways.Does she think she’s cool when she does this?  Too bad she’s already hit the extreme lows in dressing in her underwear all the time, bleeding on stage, mocking God, there’s nowhere else she can go. She tries to claim she’s 25, but my former roommate is her backup dancer and in 2008 he told me she was in her late 20s at the time – meaning she’s roughly 30 now. 

She lies and manipulates the public in order to sell songs. Here’s a short video ofher giving you a ‘positive message’ so you think you’re accepted, when in reality her sinful language actually hurts people and brings them farther away from God.

It’s so apparent that Satan is working through her music and it should not only shock people, it should scare people. It’s not “irony,” or just “for entertainment.” It’s insidious because the music is enticing but the symbols and message are harmful. The greatest sin of all is worshipping the devil. Here is a depiction of Satan.

She is bashing the Catholic and Christian church by wearing this hat symbolizing a nun, with the use of the cross to cover her nipples.

Still think it’s just for shock value, or pure entertainment? Here’s a photo of the director for her Paparazzi video wearing a Venom shirt, bearing the face of Baphomet (the Devil) and the symbol of the Church of Satan. There’s also a goat’s head on the wall of her living room symbolizing the devil.

She frequently wears church hats in public so she can mislead people into thinking she’s a believer:

God says there’s no worse sin than blasphemy. Satan is not above using religion to accomplish his goals. Even HE knew who Jesus was. God tells us:

“I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.” Her openly mocking religion, and God is blasphemy. As Christians we CAN judge her evil doings in order to shed light on the truth. “Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” John 7:24

Here she is mocking Jesus and his Holy stance and love for the people:

It’s so sad that people still stick up for her and are blind to ALL OF HER ACTIONS. If someone sings about “no salvation,” “no religion,” “in the biblical sense I am beyond repentance,” ( Judas song), “God d*mn superstar!”, symbolizes demonic things through her dress, makeup, props, and dance — how can people still say she’s not influenced by the devil? Those people are misled, which is just what she wants. She WANTS them to idolize her and look up to her like SHE’S God.

If she scares you, that means you have the power of God giving you discernment.

In her new song from her Born This Way album titled, “Government hooker,” she sings at the end:

I wanna f*ck government hooker
(Back up and turn around)
Stop sh*tting me government hooker
(Put your hands on the ground!)
I wanna f*ck government hooker
(Back up and turn around)
Stop sh*tting me government hooker
(Get down!)

In her interview with Rolling Stone last year she said she admitted to being influenced by evil in her performances:

“I have this recurring dream sometimes where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blond girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. Go figure—pyscho. And the ropes are pulling her apart.I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be OK, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. Just bizarre. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze.” But she admits her nightmares inspire her eccentric stage shows. “I do have morbid dreams. But I put them in the show. A lot of the work I do is an exorcism for the fans but also for myself.”

Do you really want to take part in her dark spirit and influence?

Lady Gaga’s twitter update yesterday: “The Number of the Beast. Having beers listening to Maiden w the New York Boys. Happy 666 Twitterland.” 9:45 AM Apr 10th.

This was yesterday, the Holy Day.

This was yesterday, the Holy Day.

Lady Gaga is the epitome of false idolatry and perversion. Her videos are incredibly sick and disturbed and she is successfully brainwashing millions of people who love her music. I understand how her appeal is “catchy, cool and different” and I actually was a fan back in the day when she sang “Just Dance.” 

But there’s a darker, satanic influence behind her music that you need to be aware of. The best example is her Alejandro video. Take a look here and see why we not only need to stop supporting her, but that she’s in fact harming our generation. Next time you hear her songs be aware of her dark and harmful message and turn away from it.

The video starts with a funeral procession. She wears a black veil and holds the Sacred Heart, which is the bleeding heart of God for humanity. However, she displays a spear piercing the heart, which completely degrades and disgraces the symbol of Jesus’ crucifixion.

The concept of rejecting God is shown in the middle of the video when she swallows the cross, which is a common practice for Satanism. In doing so, she also symbolizes becoming a God herself. On her album cover, she also uses the cross in the word “Monster” which is subliminal brainwashing that she is like Christ, and we should worship her.

In the middle of the video, She gets carried by the men in underwear, and she has the symbol of the inverted cross on her crotch. The inverted cross, becomes a symbol of her power and immense disrespect for Christ, and is used to represent Satanic forces.

Think that’s not enough? Her performance on American Idol truly glorified the Luciferian theme of the song.

The performance takes place in a setting reminiscent to the Garden of Eden, where the “Fallen Angel”–Lucifer, the one who was banished from Heaven and tempted Adam and Eve with divine knowledge–presides over the ceremony. Fire comes out of the angel’s wings (after all, he is the “Light Bringer”). At the end of the performance, Gaga is lifted up under the Fallen Angel as a blood-red liquid oozes out from the fountain underneath him. A ritual sacrifice has taken place on prime-time television.

It’s so apparent that Satan is working through her music and it should not only shock people, it should scare people. It’s not “irony,” or just “for entertainment.” It’s insidious because the music is enticing but the symbols and message are harmful. The greatest sin of all is worshipping the devil. Here is a depiction of Satan.

Lady Gaga is the epitome of false idolatry and perversion. Her videos are incredibly sick and disturbed and she is successfully brainwashing millions of people who love her music. I understand how her appeal is “catchy, cool and different” and I actually was a fan back in the day when she sang “Just Dance.” 

But there’s a darker, satanic influence behind her music that you need to be aware of. The best example is her Alejandro video. Take a look here and see why we not only need to stop supporting her, but that she’s in fact harming our generation. Next time you hear her songs be aware of her dark and harmful message and turn away from it.

The video starts with a funeral procession. She wears a black veil and holds the Sacred Heart, which is the bleeding heart of God for humanity. However, she displays a spear piercing the heart, which completely degrades and disgraces the symbol of Jesus’ crucifixion.

It’s not just about her being an “artist.” If that were the case, why would she need to bash the church and use diabolical references in so many of her videos and her performances? She now tries to make herself “other worldly” so she’s presented in a God-like way. Another tool for Satan, to draw attention away from God and all things Holy.

It’s past the point of a publicity stunt, or for “shock value.” It’s sick and demonic. It’sbecause Satan is using her as a tool to bring people to worship him instead of God. Still skeptical? Check out the end of her 60 minutes interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, where she lets him interview her in her bedroom. She has candles lit around a skull which is a Satanic ritual.  The horns represent baphomet, also the Devil.

Here are the rams heads in the back of the room for her “Paparazzi” video.

Here they are in her video “Bad Romance” video. Every single video she makes, she’s either dying or someone else dies.

Here is the cover of her album doing the baphomet symbol with her hands.

Baphomet

People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:9-10

She then is worshipped, by the women as if she’s a God:

And her symbolism of her in Hell after she gave Satan her soul for fame.

Pretty Scary stuff. Satan is using her to bring people away from God, because he HATES God. he wants to steal, kill, and destroy and take as many souls as he can. Please spread this message, Christians and non-nelievers need to know what’s going on.

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night… Revelation 14:11

Demons are the spiritual agents involved in all idolatry. They are associated with idols which induces idolatry and along with it worship and sacrifices: 1 Cor 10:20-21

source: vigilantcitizen.com

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. 1 TImothy 6:9-10

i just died and went to hell. ♰ ——> from her twitter page

Lady GaGa’s lastest video released today June 8, 2010. “Alejandro”.

In this video there are MANY obvious things that are relevant to religion..It just takes about 3 watch and make sure you analyze things carefully

1. The Beginning.

Here you see a triangle on the left and a star on the right. If you studied the Holocaust you’d realize that the star is VERY familiar. It is the star Jews wore during WW2 when Hitler was in reign. The Star of David. Going beyond that point in history, (in the Bible) Jews were considered “The Chosen One’s.”  by God. I mean there is MANY different religions why put the symbol of the Jews?

What do you get when you combine to triangles?
You get THIS.  

The Triangle symbolizes the “Illuminati” 2 triangles = The Star of David (shown above.) Done on purpose? or just a innocent coincidence?

In all black. Who’s death?

One of the main senses is being covered. Is she deceiving her audience with who she really is?

2. Futher into the video.

Going more into the video we finally see this. Doesn’t it look like her outfit is portraying a Nun’s? Definition of a Nun (A nun is a woman who has taken special vows committing her to a religious life.) Notice how the dress of the outfit is red. What the color red means in Christianity(In Christianity, Satan is usually depicted as colored red and/or wearing a red.) So Gaga saying she is an Anti-Christ?

At this moment of the video she is saying ““Stop please just let me go..ALEJANDRO..just let me go.” There is no person in this video depicting “Alejandro ” and won’t release her…So WHO is this Alejandro and why can’t she be released?

Now the Rosary she had across her waist is now in her hands. A rosary is a religious item don’t you think its disrespectful having such a item across your waist?

You see her now putting the Rosary in her mouth as IF she is eating it. Rosaries are for PRAYING noteating. 

What’s that behind her? Looks like fire or a big explosion. Do you notice that throughout this video she’sliterally covered in red? And a cross on her left sleeve.

4. The Dance

I find it strange how the formation of their dancing is in a triangle and she’s in the middle… Middle of what? The music industry? Is she the one who holds it all together?

A closer look in the men have a RED band on their left jacket sleeve. So did the Nazi’s the one’s who killed/murdered the Jews.

5. Towards the Ending

She is singing and there is a cross behind her.. For what reason? Decoration maybe? But there’s many better decos. that could be used for her video..Why a cross?

bb post

STOP LISTENING TO LADY GAGA! My priceless friends be aware!
Romans 12:2
 The Song "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga.
 Very subtly the devil sneaks into our lives to steal and destroy souls!
 .We don't even realize that just by singing the lyrics of a seemingly 'innocent' song with a nice tune, we open the door wider for his evil spirit!! '
 Alejandro' means: man's defender and protector' (GOD).
 'Fernando' means: ardent for peace (JESUS).
 'Roberto' means: bright or shiningly framed (HOLY SPIRIT).
 'Babe' is the same as 'child'
 Now the lyrics again:
 "Don't call my name; don't call my name, Alejandro (GOD).I'm not your
 child, I'm not your child, Fernando (JESUS). Don't call my name; don't call my name, Roberto (HOLY SPIRIT) Alejandro; Alejandro (GOD), Just let me go."
 People, please stop listening to Lady Gaga! Real name Stefani Joanne  Angelina Germanotta. She sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune, suddenly having 8 million followers on Twitter; top selling artist, and the top winner at the Grammys. This is clearly the devil
 at work!
 Remember the images with her inside the egg carried on a cross?
 Hatching from an egg signifies the cold blooded rebirth. Implanted
 horns on her shoulders and cheek bone indicating the transformed BRIDE OF SATAN! (Save a soul and pass this on)
 I received it, and I've passed it on. The blood is off my shoulder...
 I'm a CHILD OF GOD if you are then I guess you do the same. We have to be so very careful of what lyrics we listen to everyday. BE AWARE!!!!!
 Please warn the youths around you

Article Views: 2050 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

Every living soul that choses death shall die and he/she that taketh credit from the devil shall bear the devil's cross and final reward, HELL. Short are the days of Lady Gaga bcos the time of anti Christ is yet to be declared. She is just testing the waters
I advice to go to www.vigilantcitizen.com and be more informed about the music industry, the elites, monarch programming. Very very elightening.

even the chinese here
instead of saying " OH My God", they say " oh my lady gaga" just imagine that

The right place..... truely http://vigilantcitizen.com/.....so sad may God help us all
@

Nobleking, so lady  GAGA na their god for now abi.when time is going to end , we shall be witnss some strange thinks .

We need to be educated about the freemason agenda.This is just one of their tools.
The manifestations of the Revelations of God to John is almost coming to an end. The rapture of the saints is already mins away. Let us remember that a thousand years to man is like a second to God. The devil is using willing human tools to lure the youth to destruction through ungodly musical concepts and performances including the lyrics of songs but there is still hope in Jesus. It is not yet over until it is over. Jesus is alive!

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0