9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

U.S. Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama's visit with members of Team USA left them inspired, but one wrestler gave her a lift. Elena Pirozhkova, the 5-foot-5 wrestler, picked up the 5-foot-11 first lady. "I hugged her, and then I asked her if I could pick her up. I think she was nervous. I went slow. I just picked her up. I wanted to ask her permission. There was security all around. And she gave it. I will only meet her once. I wanted to do something different.'' Michelle Obama is the head of USA Olympic delegation to London Olympic, 2012.

Article Views: 815 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

I love this woman, so humble and down to earth, If na our own here, u cannot even get close talkless of lifting up.

If you try that in this country,the security agents around her would have beaten you black and blue before she even considers your senetence.

You guys are annoying me!!! How u wan carry Patience sef.... Rlsk back injury abi death sef

RSS

Namecheap.com

ResQ Records/PiKture Time Films posted videos
Monday
Mm updated their profile
Saturday
Welcome Back updated their profile
Dec 31, 2021
Close it updated their profile
Nov 10, 2021

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0