9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

"Nigerian Muslims" call for google Boycott over Prophet Blaspheme Video as Search Engine drops Alexa ranking to Number 2 site

On facebook Blackberry chaton and whatsapp its on as some Nigerian muslims after the recent kano protest have gone on digital media joining their pakistani brothers and sisters in denouncing google !

below is one such call giving alternative search engines ..will they also stop clicking on google ads ? ? ?

As'Saalam Mualaikum Warahmatullah Hi Wabarakatahu brothers and sisters in Islam

Google has refused to stop showing this fitna movie, that made fun of our Prophet (sallallaah 'alayhu wa sallam) even at the request of the White House under the excuse of freedom of speech!!!
Know that if muslims stop using Google search engine for one week they will lose millions of dollars!! So muslims and non muslims please support us in this boycott!!

These are the most popular search engines that you can use instead of Google search:

www.bing.co.uk

www.ojoojoo.com
www.altavista.com/
www.search.aol.com/
www.compuserve.com/
www.directhit.com/
www.euroseek.net/
www.excite.com/
www.alltheweb.com/
www.findwhat.com/
www.hotbot.com/
www.looksmart.com/
www.lycos.com/
www.search.netscape.com/
www.dmoz.org/
www.overture.com/
www.yahoo.com/

Plz pass this to others &  let's stop using google  together. (I hope the above sites are not passing thru the google.) May Allah deal with the blasphemous pple decisively.

Pakistanis Blogger calls for google boycott !

Google is an Internet Giant in advertisement business, Internet Search, Video Sharing website You-tube and many other useful services. Recently someone from USA has created a blasphemy video of Islam and Prophet Muhammad and uploaded it on Youtube. Google has no part in it but Google is helping promoting blasphemy video to the world, although Google is not the one who created that video but still Google has some indirect part in promoting it via Youtube.

Most of Pakistani Pro Bloggers have some kind of relation with Google in online earning.

A huge number of them are earning commission by publishing Google ads on their websites with Google Advertising Program Adsense. A huge number of Pakistani online businesses are using Google Advertising program AdWords. Other services of Google like Gmail, Blogger, Google Maps, Google Documents, Google Calender, Google Image Search and Google Places are also useful in promoting online business.

What do you think, Isn’t there any responsibility of Pakistani Pro Bloggers to protect the name of Islam and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from being insulted. Don’t you think Pakistani Pro Bloggers should show little or more courage and support to Islam against this policy of Google?

Remember the time time when Google closed your adsense accounts in bulk throughout Pakistan and it took him less than a second to do that. Google never warned you before blocking, Google never listened to most of your appeals and closed your accounts immediately.

Now Pro Bloggers, the ball is in your court, and it is your choice, Kick Google’s ass or keep earning money via Google. But when the time to answer will come, Could you manage to answer? “They kept insulting your prophet, what you did in response?”

Money is a big reality of today’s world however it is not everything. And if you are true Muslim and you have faith in Allah you will not loose a single penny of your livelihood that Allah allotted you in your universal account.

Before anyone points to me, I would like to tell you that my Adsense account is still running, I didn’t close it yet, I wish to see a little feed back from Pakistani Pro Bloggers and also discuss this issue with any knowledgeable person and then decide whether I should proceed using Google Services or Boycott Google forever.

Article Views: 674 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

I SAY THIS IS BULL SHIT. HAVE THEY SOMETHING BETTER THEMSELVES?

Nobody is stopping using goggle , muslims should learn how to

improve on their teachings / preachings instead of antagonism, terrorism and

jihadistic method in this morden times . Stop those your barbaric and oppressive

hardline approeach it can never work , try to be your neighbours' keepers

RSS

Chi updated their profile
Jan 3
Adunni Adenike updated their profile
Dec 22, 2022
T J updated their profile
Aug 26, 2022
Isaac Afonughe updated their profile
Jul 22, 2022

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2023   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0