9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

i am tired of how Nigerian women do not take care of their physical appearance, we leave ourselves, by the way the men also apply, but am talking about women now
what is wrong with having a facials to get rid of pimples, just spending 30mins once a week to steam the face can help remove pores and dirt
going to the gym or just doing 30mins cardio at home 3times a week can do alot,
I am not going to lie, Nigerian women are really beautiful, the only thing lacking is the zeal to make oneself attractive WITH a little effort
i dont care how beautiful your cloth looks or how much you spent, its notting if you cant take care of your body

Now about Omotola Jalade(NOT SURE ABT MY SPELLING), the excuse that most nigerian women use now is that just because you have children you should be fat and not care for yourselves again, that is complete crap Angry, having children does'nt mean its the end of the world, u could still take 5mins out of you time daily to do a little cardio and not forgetting eating healthy

Article Views: 297 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

is her husband complaining?
for a mother of 4 children to look this way definatly she av try she ony need some little execise more than befor which she is doing dat

RSS

T J updated their profile
Aug 26
Isaac Afonughe updated their profile
Jul 22
Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0