Bowen University - N650,000

Covenant University - N640,000

Benson Idahosa - N500, 000

Babcock University - N450, 000

Redeemers University - N375, 000

Ajayi Crowther University - N350, 000

Igbinedion University  -  bw 350,000-700,000

Maddona University - bw 250-350,000

If you notice that most of them except the last two are owned by Pentecostal Churches 

What do you think ? Mr common man ?

Article Views: 1940 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

No room for the poor followers in the church. Knowing that there little offerings are the bedrock upon which these schools were built. How do the Overseers of these churches feel with most of her followers unable to pay for their wads in unversities that were built from their tithe and offerings?
my broda, no place 4 d common man there oh!!!  In Nigeria every thing is business! business!  no one cares for the masses!  God dey sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is the followers that empower the church.. they listen to lies and false prophecy emulating their preachers not even emulating God.... see the amount they are calling per child per session Jesus this is out outrageous.
what would you expect when church is a fast growing business, talk-less of of an academic institution...we re only deceiving ourselves in this country.
what would you expect when church is a fast growing business, talk-less of of an academic institution...we re only deceiving ourselves in this country.
This is really outrageous to tink that the common man can find solace there,well is only God that can come to our rescue
I THOUGHT ITS CALLED MINISTRY(GIVING TO PEOPLE) AND I CAN SEE IT IS NOW *TAKINGSTRY*(COLLECTING FROM PEOPLE)

where are you ppl getting your info from, the school fees of this University are not close to the amount you state here. Covenant University fees for instance is below 500 and you can't compare the time which students of this University spent schooling in there with public Univeristy and i will like you to you that their fees include accomodation and in some cases it also includes feeding.

http://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/Downloads/pdf/Approved-School-fees...

Its not lies, for me to believe it, I had to personally browse through their websites to confirm them. Its really outrageous. Call a spade a spade.
HEY Ope it is true, their website confirms the report when you sum all the this and that charges including an acceptance fee of 100,000 bulk. the fees are beyond reach of ordinary man, they killed our private universities to set up this socially-stratified private schools.

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0