All scholarship applicants should provide the following in order to apply:
1. Must be a citizen of Nigeria, Ghana or The Gambia
2. Female ICT professionals will be highly considered
3. All applicants must have
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in an IT or ICT related field
- At least two years of work experience in an ICT position/field
- If not applicable, the participant should provide a diploma or advanced certificate in IT or ICT training, proof of at least two years of work experience in an ICT position/field (e.g.
letter of recommendation)
4. Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English
5. Must be between the ages of 23 to 35
6. Must have a laptop that will be brought along when travelling to The Gambia
7. Must provide an updated CV/Resume
8. Must provide proof of employment / self-employment
9. Must provide at least one letter of recommendation from at least two institutions on current CV/Resume
10. Must provide an application/motivational letter describe why they are a good candidate for AICTT Camp 2015
11. Must have a valid national passport
12. Must have a valid Yellow Book
13. Must highlight any personal health issues or indications
All scholarship participants must note that they will be financially responsible for all additional expenses pertaining to feeding, basic necessities, personal items, transportation and entrance to personal places of interest, etc. for the entire four weeks.
Selected scholarship participants will be informed on 20th March 2015.
Article Views: 511 share what you think