9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

TB Joshua: World War III Prophecy Isreal attacked ,N korea,Iran, China and russian coalition

after watching Sunday's live service on Emmanuel Tv I can bet that the Man of GOd was predicting an out break of a world war which will be the longest and worst ever.I remember Nostradamus said in the movie "the man who saw tomorrow" that the third World War will last "20 and 7 years",prophet TB Joshua said (NB not exact quotes:)that this war would last for a long time that all civilization will be gone,, he is seeing USA and Israel on one side and Iran on the other side, that 4 nations will come against one nation which will trigger other nations to join in it's defense, and this will affect the whole world, "we are coming to the end of the world."
We all know that if Isreal is to be attacked there are nations that will intervene and if Iran(as Obama and co. are threatening to already)is attacked Russia and China etc may intervene,summarily christian nations against non-Christian nations.Nostradamus said this 3rd world war will be triggered off by a strong master of Mohammedan Law and the kingdoms of Christianity shall quake in the space of years,
there are those who are too afraid of this world ending that they would just wish this topic away but let us face it.It is better if we analyse and x-ray this issue, shed more light get and add more information round and we end up praying our way out of impending danger or to prevent it. I think we would be better off than being like the Ostrich that buries its head in the sand thinking all is well.Let's hear your additional information and insight,

Article Views: 2456 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

It is well

In Isaiah 59:1-8, the Bible says: "Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken lies, Your tongue has muttered perversity. No one calls for justice, Nor does any plead for truth. They trust in empty words and speak lies; They conceive evil and bring forth iniquity. They hatch vipers’ eggs and weave the spider’s web; He who eats of their eggs dies, And from that which is crushed a viper breaks out. Their webs will not become garments, Nor will they cover themselves with their works; Their works are works of iniquity, And the act of violence is in their hands. Their feet run to evil, And they make haste to shed innocent blood; Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; Wasting and destruction are in their paths. The way of peace they have not known, And there is no justice in their ways; They have made themselves crooked paths; Whoever takes that way shall not know peace."

Therefore let us all repent of our sinful ways and seek the Lord's face for mercy that He may wash our garments which as as red as scarlet that they may be as white as snow. Otherwise, it shall be like the days of Noah when they were drinking and merrying, unheeding the warning and the call to enter into the Ark. What will it profit any of us to inherit the whole earth and lose our soul?

A word is enough for the wise.

God is with us

Please whoever writes on these global politics should not bring CHRISTIANITY INTO IT. If they want to fight war let them fight war, Christ our Lord Jesus should not be brought into Israeli Issue. God Sent christ Jesus as a master plan of salvation and Human redemption, in that He was born in Israel did not limit His purpose to Israel, someone has to come from somewhere, wherever that is or was, does not blind God to the fact that such a nation, people, citizens or tribe was much favoured by God than another, so that they'll not posses divine monopoly for injustice without adequate recompense. "For God so love the World" and not Israel or USA, Iran or Russia, but the World, larger than the earth itself, this means other planetary bodies and Galaxies.

Israel and America knows why they want to go war, and this does not give them any injunction of righteous impunity to attack any other nation on earth unjustifiably. Christ Jesus laid down universally accepted divine principles and precept for Mankind to follow, having completed His work of Salvation and Redemption ascended into heaven not to empower Israel or America to oppress, or enslave any nation.

So please we should not use the name of our Lord in Vain. Keep Jesus Christ out of human whimps and caprices. pls

Thanks George for seperating religion from politics  as not many people can do that fair minded in our country today. The battle for middle east and other countries oil by Th USA & its allies on hand and the owners of these resources on another has just begun. Nigeria is a target of these western countries as we have defied all possible threats to our country to break up since the time of Gen Abacha.

I want to remind everyone that every war from the American and their allies NATO  is basically for the control of resources deemed to be of strategic interests to them.Oil is the most important and that tells u the reason why they stayed in Iraq since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein.

When will all these wars predictions start?

Debola ., you got it all wrong there is no way you will leave christainity out of the 111 world war,
considering what is going on now around the globe : Iran fanning the ember of war , Islam extremist ,
or fondametalist such as boko haram , al-qualda etc unleashing out mayhem , atrocities of all kinds and
killing of innocent souls ; children , men and women no one is left out of their list . If not for America tell
me what would have been the faith of the people of the world , Islamist fondamentalist would have had an
easy ride on the world to trample upon with impunity all in the name of religion . Remember that Iran
was acused of prducing weapon of mass destruction tell me of what purpose was this if not for executing
the course of terrorism and bragging themselves as one of the world powers . If China and Russia like , let
them join Iran there is nothing Islam or Iran and their cohost can do . They are supporters of evil deeds .
Debola ., you got it all wrong there is no way you will leave christainity out of the 111 world war,
considering what is going on now around the globe : Iran fanning the ember of war , Islam extremist ,
or fondametalist such as boko haram , al-qualda etc unleashing out mayhem , atrocities of all kinds and
killing of innocent souls ; children , men and women no one is left out of their list . If not for America tell
me what would have been the faith of the people of the world , Islamist fondamentalist would have had an
easy ride on the world to trample upon with impunity all in the name of religion . Remember that Iran
was acused of prducing weapon of mass destruction tell me of what purpose was this if not for executing
the course of terrorism and bragging themselves as one of the world powers . If China and Russia like , let
them join Iran there is nothing Islam or Iran and their cohost can do . They are supporters of evil deeds .

RSS

Namecheap.com

adfass updated their profile
yesterday
Hjjkkgkj updated their profile
Mar 21
Chard Nolis was featured
Mar 1
Chard Nolis updated their profile
Feb 23

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0