Few days to presidential elections. The next polls will not be between GEJ and GMB but GEJ and all those he and his government failed that need urgent change! When you're voting, remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing 20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Devaluation of Naira.
10. Oil theft.
11. Power outage.
12. Selling of Nepa.
13. Selling of Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills.
15. Asuu & poly Strike.
16. Doctors Strike.
17. National Assembly tragedy.
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Refusal to sign the disability bill into law for the second time. After this tenure, the process of passing this bill in NASS has to begin again. Why the hatred for persons with disabilities who never chose to be the way they are?
22. Families of ALUU 4 still seek justice.
23. Victims and families of the Abuja abduction and mass rapes(including children) still seek justice
24. 9.3 billion naira approved for importation of stoves instead of setting up manufacturing line for that(while the naira was losing value)
25. The millions of dollars wasted on Levick to launder his image meanwhile NIPR is very effective.
26. The many Nigerians that die from lack of access to life saving healthcare unless they are ready to go begging in the media for assistance. (RIP Muna Obiekwe, 36yr old Nollywood star and recent victim of such)
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease;
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. NO
<![if !IE]>▶<![endif]> Comment