9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

Few hours after calling off the nationwide strike, TUC president, Peter Esele, was appointed to the board of PIB – Petroleum Industry Bill or is it Petroleum Investment Board?

Mr Esele is a member of the Special Task Force team.

Wow, congratulations Mr Esele, you try!

Article Views: 969 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

U see the settlement... Nigeria na waooo....All this people fighting for the strike have sold us out the truth is coming out in full now ...u see nigerian no dignity, no principle...all fighting for themselves..no shame..what....

Am sorry 4 9ja....

God go kill all of them ni.

Ordinarily, there nothing wrong in serving the father land in whatever capacity one is able to, but giving the prevailig situation and the lack of credibility of this present regime that cannot be trusted, it is better that Peter did not accept the apponitment.

I will strongly advise him to reject that apponitment NOW. His name and future should be of more importance to him thatn this. We remember the Pascal Bafyaus of Nigeria, some of them Labour leaders that were bought against their peoples interest.

Also we remeber the Tai Solarins, the Gani Fawehinmis and the Abubakar Umars of Nigeria, who, even the greatest dribler of military dictators (Babangida) could not buy. History is remebering them for good. Every body writes his/her history. Peter you have sacrificed a lot in the labour movement.

Please Peter, REJECT THE APPOINTMENT NOW!!!

And more than a dozen dead after the strike he was party calling. What a sacrifice!

Ordinarily, there nothing wrong in serving the father land in whatever capacity one is able to, but giving the prevailig situation andthe lack of credibility of this present regime that cannot be trusted, it is better that Peter did not accept the apponitment.
I will strongly advise him to reject that apponitment now. His name and future should be of more importance to him than this. We remember the Pascal Bafyaus of Nigeria, some of them Labour leaders that were bought against their peoples interest.
Also we remeber the Tai Solarins, the Gani Fawehinmis and the Abubakar Umars of Nigeria, who, even the greatest dribler of military dictators (Babangida) could not buy. History is remebering them for good. Every body writes his/her history. Peter you have sacrificed a lot in the labour movement.
Please Peter, REJECT THE APPOINTMENT NOW!!!

But I Bow for una oooo!! una nor see watin they rite for wall befor?

Good people, let's not allow our anger to becloud sound judgement. I am not in support of the maladministration of GEJ and I did not vote for him, I voted for Buhari and I never saw anything good in GEJ except for the improved power supply these days. I think he is not a total dunce as we all believe.

The task force was set up for the good of Nigerians, whether the executive and legislature will listen to them and implement the PIB is another matter. The members of the task force are not in employment of the FG and will not be compensated for the job, they are to come together to seek ways of getting the long awaited PIB to be passed so that the current stagnation in the Oil industry will give way to investments.

If you look carefully at the list of the members it cuts accross people in givernment and the opposition. I don't see any bad in his working with the committee for the good of Nigerians. However I will not fogive him and the criminal NEC and executives of NLC for crushing our attempt to liberate ourselves from the corrupt GEJ government. History will judge them as the traitors!!!

u guys should give him chance and see. 

RSS

Namecheap.com

adfass updated their profile
yesterday
Hjjkkgkj updated their profile
Mar 21
Chard Nolis was featured
Mar 1
Chard Nolis updated their profile
Feb 23

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0