9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

WHAT ARE THE QAULLITIES, MAN NEED IN WOMAN TO SATISFY WITH HER AS A WOMAN?

how can man fing the right bone of thir bone, and what are the qaullities, man need in a woman to satisfy with her as a woman?

Article Views: 134 share what you think

Attachments:

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

First of all, dont think with Rod, Know what you need and want in woman of your bone and Pray on it. Wait for God to lead you to her, for she is a precious gem...when found you will know, Bible says, he sold everything for that gem. You will love her as Christ loves the Church. Ephesians chapter 5.

I dont speak from my head bowl, I prayed to God. Told him I wanted an African husband, a Yoruba man, born between March and April. while being in Yahoo's Christian chat room, I met five Africans, After chatting with one named Igbekele, he wrote me an email, and ended it saying your husband. I thought oh no another crazy Nigerian. Back to prayer..... I asked God which one did you send. I wrote an email to each, and told of my faults and my overcomings and asked that they would reply the same. My Igbekele did, the only one that did, I dropped the other four. It has been 2006, we married 2008, and now on his way to USA.

Thank you for your comment, I am truly blessed by God in sending one so sweet to me. He gave me just what I needed in a husband God-fearing, gentle, slow to anger, and well I will not say that one online. hehehe

One rule he had to come with God Fearing, not want to live in America and want to invest in 9ja. I have it all O Se Baba Oluwa Amin

RSS

Namecheap.com

ResQ Records/PiKture Time Films posted videos
22 hours ago
Mm updated their profile
Saturday
Welcome Back updated their profile
Dec 31, 2021
Close it updated their profile
Nov 10, 2021

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0