9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

Womaniser Or Alcoholic ? Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband:

Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic  ? SHINE SHINE BOBO or BOBO NICE ?  

photos:CLint the Drunk and Father of Five 2 baba ! Nothing dey Happen ! 

Article Views: 579 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

I think the ladies will prefer the drunk who staggers home than having their Bob nice with every other woman.
none of the above!
non of the above but if mistakng i will add more to it for the man idiot.
actually, none, and thank God for giving me a man datdoes neither, its rare, but God's good!
Soory, i don't get it, why do you have to put tuface pics in there. I don't understand. Nigerian's when are we going to stop busybody and be more concerned with our own problems. okay!
Abeg oooo... None of d above jo
Goodness me what a choice. Maybe one condition has a cure, but the other probably does not have a cure..!
None the above
i think both are as bad as Judas ischariot,you know both case can make a woman miserable for the rest of her life...............in fact........
I think the question should have been to choose your preference out of these 3 options: 1) being married to a drunk 2) being married to a womanizer 3) living your entire life single with no husband or companion

BTW I choose 3)
None my dear.
As a man, i guess, ill advice the ladies to hold on to their man, yle he holds on to the bottle.

RSS

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0