9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

REGISTRATION: Walk into any branch of Oceanic Bank nationwide. Pay a sum of N5, 000 into the account below. Obtain the duplicate copy of the deposit slip and receipt which must be brought to the casting venue. Contestants must fill the teller with capital letters clearly, indicating full name and telephone number.

Registration fee N5000 (five thousand naira only)
Name: Arig Global Concepts
Acct : 0060707353
Bank: Oceanic Bank

Email your name and bank receipt # to: igbo_amaka@yahoo.com

Registering from Abroad = $50 (fifty dollars only)
Name: Arig Global Concepts
Acct : 0060707353
Sort code: 056330038
Swift code: OCBINGLA
Bank: Oceanic Bank

Email the confirmation # to: igbo_amaka@yahoo.com

REGISTRATION ENDS MARCH 2, 2012

Article Views: 1292 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

Igbo Kwenu

this is another attempt at widening the tribalistic chauvinism in Nigeria. ibos do not have any special body features to warrant such ashow.

Hello Chris, why does it disgust you that it's Igbo-inclined? It is an idea and if you don't buy it, let it be cos it doesn't affect you in any way. Igbos have never wanted to be a part of this 'your' entity so allow them use their mind for something. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!

Why i agree with Chris to some extent, the writer of this headline as not only be tribalistic, but with little knowledge of Naija. I have seen beauty everywhere in this country go to the north and check on the Kanuri's girl. you understamd what i mean.

Somunu u forget that there's a different between black and white , the kanuris

u mentioned were so timid and backward that they don't have the nerve

to showcase their beauty to the world

@christopher  ogbodo if you dnt know where to place that mouth of your ,then shut up ok!!talking of body i doubt if you  ave one.

ewu!!!

I don't know why anything concerning the ibos always cause a stir. If I am correct, I remember during the era of ibo home videos a lot of Nigerians complained that those movies should be shot in english for a wider audience and that led to the demise of ibo movies but other tribes still shoot movies in their native language and nobody complains. I feel every tribe is entitled to do whatever they want to do to keep their tradition alive as long as they don't disrespect another tribe in the process. So Mr. Ogbodo I do not believe or agree with you. If the organiser feels its time to showcase to the world how beautiful ibo girls are, he has every right to do so but for you to disrespect an entire tribe with your comment is totally unacceptable. 

When are we going to learn.... This is just a scam Mum's... how can you just email them your name with the receipt number then you are ON...
FOOLS...  What about your pictures... do they not need it too... Just go and throw away your  money for nothing... this Guys dont know how to con..

RSS

Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
Wednesday
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9
Bsjsbd bdbdb updated their profile
Mar 4
a updated their profile
Feb 25

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0