9jabook & Tweeterest Digital Network !

from 9jabook

Web

Video

News

Twitter

when a man cheats whose fault is it? the man himself, his woman who forgives him every time, or the soceity which condones cheating in men as a norm?

Article Views: 190 share what you think

Replies to This Book Discussion

There's no fixed answer to that.It could be anything ranging from indiscipline to a need to feel accepted.You know, i don't think society condones cheating amongst men.I just think society is not surprised by the fact that men cheat because it appears to be more common amongst men.I use the word appears because that may not be a fact.If you look at it closely,WHO DO THE MEN CHEAT WITH? .Thats obvious....women! Unless of course, you'd like to believe that all cheating men are homosexuals.
Sista, this is rather a difficult question , even a man that cheats.The ladies too cantgive direct answer to this question.
I really dont know why we men cheat on our ladies, its crazy,its betrayer,its everythinbad yet we still indulge in it.the society accepts it wen a man cheats but frown strongly at it when its a woman, especially the married ones.
i cant imagine my wife cheating on me wen i get married.oh my God...............
Please men , pls let us stop cheating on our ladies, its crazy.
My only relpy is that it is crazy for men to cheat. And wheneve they cheat it should blamed wholly on the man nobody else. SOME MEN ARE DOGS THEY CAN STICK TO ONE WOMAN. IT IS SHAMEFUL.

RSS

T J updated their profile
Aug 26
Isaac Afonughe updated their profile
Jul 22
Ahuchaogu uchenna updated their profile
May 18
Aidee updated their profile
Mar 9

The Daily Book

NNPC

Posted by Dejiwon on July 22, 2021 at 5:16am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0