Hi guys. These kidnappings in P-Town are really getting irritating.Long ago when Nigerians thought that only the expatriates where vulnerable to kidnaps, i told a friend that it would soon spread to 9ja people.Cos i knew oil companies would tighten security eventually and make it more difficult for expatriates to be kidnapped. And of course, the kidnappers wouldn't readily leave the kidnapping industry for a regular white collar job for which they had little or no qualification or interest.They'd simply switch their attention to the easier prey...fellow Nigerians like themselves. So finally we've gotten to that stage that just driving a well maintained tokunbo Volkswagen Golf pushes up your hostage value by several notches.I don't know about you but i am am not about go live in a cave and adopt a rag-fashion sense just to avoid being kidnapped.Instead i think its best we all ,government and citizens alike, figure out ways to exorcise this madness from Port Harcourt. So what are your suggestions?What do you think needs to be done to put an end to kidnappings in the garbage...oh sorry...garden city? Dan

You need to be a member of 9jabook Africa's Ist Social Network to add comments!

Join 9jabook Africa's Ist Social Network

Email me when people reply –