You're important to someone.

Open your mind now to this concept. Ready? You're important to SOMEONE. Let me say this again. You're important to SOMEONE. Write this down or remember it. ***Everything was created to solve a problem. ***Everyone was created to solve a problem. Cooks solve food problems. Dentists solve teeth problem. Lawyers solve legal problems. There's someone with a problem that you're UNIQUELY qualified to solve. "I don't think so, are you sure?" Come on, YOU know you have something special to offer. It could be a product/service, a smile, something that can help someone solve a problem today. I call what you're uniquely qualified to solve your LIFE ASSIGNMENT. Oprah has tapped into hers. So has Tiger and Spielberg. You're important to somebody. Maybe someone you know just needs to be heard, to be listened to today. ***You get paid in relationship to the problems you solve for others. So many people have been beat down in life, their self esteem has been trampled on, they think they don't have much to give. Wrong. You were born with UNIQUE WIRING. You can do something I can't do. Share it. Give it. Profit from it. You're important to someone. Of course I'm right. I salute you. Make today great for someone else. Whatever you want more of, start giving it away. Love Ya! You're The Best! Your Coach, Michael Litman

You need to be a member of 9jabook Africa's Ist Social Network to add comments!

Join 9jabook Africa's Ist Social Network

Email me when people reply –