Success level

Success, like i define it, is the continous existence usage of ones life. One might ask, what is the meaning of "continous existence usage on ones life"? Well, what i mean is that if you are alive and existing and you are additionally making good use of it, then you are a success. Before success can come into place, there has to be the preceeding of something which is the INSTINCT. Your instinct might be positive or negative, ofcourse a negative instinct will bring about failure while a positive and good instinct will bring about success. If you are in SS2 for example and your instinct towards success is to pass your SS2 termly exams, then you are not a success. YES, strange but true, that is totally a negative instinct, or can i say "the right thought at the wrong time". At SS2, your instinct towards success should be your WAEC, NECO, WASCE, JAMB and everything that will be done in SS3 (the last class of secondary education). A JSS1 student who has his SS3 exams as his instinct is better than an SS3 student who has not that instinct. Everyone has dreams based on what he/she likes but the difference lies in their LEVEL of success. Level here is more than the ordinary 1,2,3,4... level but goes deep to the mental aspect of it. Your success level ofcourse depends on your instinct. Without an instinct you can not boast of being successful so i urge all of us in this wonderful group-Success Motivation to try and have a positive, striving, good and forward instinct towards success. Ebong

You need to be a member of 9jabook Africa's Ist Social Network to add comments!

Join 9jabook Africa's Ist Social Network

Email me when people reply –