Here the rules are few ; no spam , no porn , no stalking , and all material
uploaded is NOT to be owned by the uploaders except by requst and subject to approval .We o not gaurantee any of such due to data retrieval hassles we might encounter . I hope this is a nice place for you to network and share some of
Your original material
ALL COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL UPLOADED HEREIN WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY and it is the responsibility of copyright owners to inform us of such subject to verification
We celebrate the blogosphere because it embraces frank and open conversation.
But frankness does not have to mean lack of civility. We present this Blogger
Code of Conduct in hopes that it helps create a culture that encourages both
personal expression and constructive conversation.
1. We take NO responsibility for our own words and for the comments we allow on
our blog.We are committed to the "Civility Enforced" standard: we will not post
unacceptable content, and we'll delete comments that contain it.We define
unacceptable content as anything included or linked to that:- is being used to
abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others- is libelous, knowingly false,
ad-hominem, or misrepresents another person,- infringes upon a copyright or
trademark- violates an obligation of confidentiality- violates the privacy of
othersWe define and determine what is "unacceptable content" on a case-by-case
basis, and our definitions are not limited to this list. If we delete a comment
or link, we will say so and explain why. [We reserve the right to change these
standards at any time with no notice.]
2. We won't say anything online that we wouldn't say in person.
3. We connect privately before we respond publicly.When we encounter conflicts
and misrepresentation in the blogosphere, we make every effort to talk privately
and directly to the person(s) involved--or find an intermediary who can do
so--before we publish any posts or comments about the issue.
4. When we believe someone is unfairly attacking another, we take action.When
someone who is publishing comments or blog postings that are offensive, we'll
tell them so (privately, if possible--see above) and ask them to publicly make
amends.If those published comments could be construed as a threat, and the
perpetrator doesn't withdraw them and apologize, we will cooperate with law
enforcement to protect the target of the threat.
5. We do not allow anonymous comments. We require commenters to supply a valid
email address before they can post, though we allow commenters to identify
themselves with an alias, rather than their real name.
6. We ignore the trolls.We prefer not to respond to nasty comments about us or
our blog, as long as they don't veer into abuse or libel. We believe that
feeding the trolls only encourages them--"Never wrestle with a pig. You both get
dirty, but the pig likes it." Ignoring public attacks is often the best way to
A troll, according to Wikipedia is:"someone who posts controversial and usually
irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online
discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional
response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not intended for children younger than 16 and is offered only to users 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 years old, please do not use this network unless you have received a written permission (consent) from a parent or legal guardian.
You may use this Network provided that you have the power to enter a binding contract with us and are not barred from doing so under any applicable law of your country.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network's infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network's online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network.