Swordpress & Dotifi Digital Network !

from 9jabook




get Legal advice from seasoned lawyers .Ask simple questions and get answers . The more difficult questions you have to pay the lawyer at his discretion ! But you can pay in mobile Phone credits ! MTN ,GLO and Zain

Website: http://www.9jabook.com/
Location: Nigeria
Members: 37
News Feed : Jan 30, 2013


This group does not have any Books yet.

Comment Wall


You need to be a member of IloveMynaijaLawyers to add comments!

Comment by Robert Omose Igbinedion on January 30, 2013 at 2:24pm

Welcome everyone, we have lawyers online who are willing to discuss any legal issues with you, so feel free to present your questions, if you require confidentiality kindly indicate so by request for our personal email.

Comment by chidi Anokwuru on May 24, 2011 at 5:30pm

 @ teejay, results of an election can be adjudged to be wrong and your election nullified by the election tribunal after you must have been declared winner by the electoral officer.

@ lady, you can actually get a restraining order from the court to restrain the various institution from constituting further nuisance if you can establish the fact of PRIVATE NUISANCE in the court.

@ Jackie, am so sorry i dont have a passion for Family law.

@ Akin, this is quite complicated, first of all your ideas were they documented as in do you have a patent or trade mark? how can you establish that it was your idea and how can you tell me that you did not steal as well.(no offence but thats the law). companies can actually lays their staff off without any explanantion, but it has to follow due process as stated in the policy of the company.

Comment by TEEJAY on July 23, 2009 at 2:37pm
can a result of an election be cancelled after i have won.....
Comment by wEbOrIgiNaLiTy Ochefu on March 18, 2009 at 8:42am
pay in credits..guy..
Comment by wEbOrIgiNaLiTy Ochefu on March 18, 2009 at 8:38am
wats happenin here..just sayin good mornin to all u good n lovely 9ja pple
Comment by LADY on February 24, 2009 at 11:21am
As a tenant in the house whereby I am surrounded by churches and mosques who constantly cause disturbances in the neighborhood what are my legal right against such disturbances.
Comment by jackie webLondonGirl on February 24, 2009 at 10:46am
I need to find out how liable my friends husband is for child support in Nigeria .she lives in germany and he ran off to nigeria leaving the kids with her .3kids
Comment by Akin Osunlaja WebLagosian on February 24, 2009 at 10:34am
i need to sue my former company for stealing my ideas and laying me off how do i go about it and what kind of costs are we talking about

Members (36)


© 2023   Created by 9jabook.com.   Powered by

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 --> tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ... google.com, pub-3238264936112188, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0