v. Kai*ta, Kai*tas, kai*ta'ed, kai*ta'ing
1. To single-handedly dash the hopes and aspirations of one's nation in the
full glare of other nations
2. To karate-kick your way out of the greatest stage/spotlight ever known to
3. To destroy/zap/siphon the energies of teammates plus 140 million people
through unexplainable stupidity
4. To act foolishly, unintelligently or irrationally and IMMEDIATELY regret the
action by falling on your knees
(Etymology: Derived from the dreadful match between Nigeria and lowly Greece at
the 2010 Soccer World Cup)
"Please, please, do not KAITA what we have been building for 50 years o!
"I don't care what people say, I will KAITA the multi-billion dollar
"That man, you know, the hopeless, useless, visionless, KAITAing
"I was KAITAing until I met Jesus!"
7. Shege Banza!
OTHER MEANINGS AND DERIVATIVES
A term that describes a temporary but kaitastrophic loss of mental competency
See also Instant Amnesia.
1. A new mental sickness recently discovered by Neurosurgeons. It affects the
victim's ability to think right or make right judgement especially when it
2. Victims often confuse the game of soccer for a karate session. Its derived
from the new word KAITA
Kaitarization is the act of being turned into a useless mongol OR a Shaolin
Temple soccer player.
Kaita-Kaita means unprecedented confusion and unimaginable pandemonium
Usage: "Kaita-kaita don burst!"
A highly explosive bomb needed more in Iraq than in Nigeria
Usage: "Allied Forces just dropped the K-Bomb! Yes! The Kaita! Ladies and
gentlemen, the war is over!!!"
A one-of-a-kind eye defect that makes a soccer player see another player as a
Jabulani Ball to be kicked
Usage: "Pity, he suffered from a sudden chronic case of Kaitaract"